His Word ~ Chapter 9.

By the ways guys I changed the year that Eva was turned because she needs to beolder than Katherine.

Evangeline's Point of view.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, I sat up to see Elijah lying next to me. His hand was across my waist. I wrapped the sheet around my chest. Suddenly Elijah sat up. I looked at him and smiled slightly. He brushed some of my hair out of my face, before rubbing his thumb across my cheek. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment.

"Forgive me Elijah." I whispered before snapping his neck. He fell back on the bed lifeless. I looked down sad before I rushed out of the bed, and pulled on my clothes. I grabbed Elijah's car keys before rushing out of the hotel. I got into the car a sped away, back to mystic falls. Once I arrived outside the Salvatore boarding house I rushed inside.

"Hey, you're back!" Damon said, relieved.

"Yeah, sorry, I chased a vampire to the outskirts of town, caught him, interrogated him, he didn't tell me anything so I killed him." I lied.

"Oh, okay." Damon said. "But you're okay right?"

"I'm fine, yeah." I smiled.

"Good." Damon said. "We're going to see Katherine, we were told by Rose that there is an Original vampire after Elena, his name is Klaus." Damon explained.

"Klaus!" I gasped.

"You've heard of him?" Damon asked.

"Yes." I said. Damon nodded before Stefan entered the room.

"Ahh Eva, you're back." He said, I smiled and nodded.

"Let's go then." Damon said. We left the boarding house. The drive to the tomb was silent. Stefan parked the car on the edge of the forest. We quickly walked through the trees and down into the tomb. The guys hesitated.

"Let's do it." Damon said. I nodded and the three of us grabed the stone door.

"1,2,3." Damon said before we pulled the door open.

"Please... come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us." Katherine said as she emerged from the darkness of the tomb. "Except for you." She snarled. Katherine looked tired, and extremely hungry.

"I'd rather poke my eyes out." Damon snapped.

"Mmm, they're such pretty eyes." Katherine smirked.

"We're here for the moonstone." Stefan explained.

"Feel like tossing it over?" I asked.

"Tell you what, you get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want." Katherine negotiated.

"I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Klaus can't get to you." Stefan retorted.

"I've had time to reconsider." Kaherine said.

"Meaning you're hungry." Damons smirked.

"I'm starving, Damon. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored. At least running from Klaus wasn't boring - so here's the deal: you get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever." She bargined. Damon glanced at Stefan and I. "Let me know what you decide." Katherine said, holding up the moonstone and stumbling back into the darkness. I rolled my eyes and left the tomb. Damon and Stefan quickly followed.

"I have a confession." I said.

"What?" Damon asked.

"I knew the vampire which you.. um killed at the house." I confessed.

"You did?" Stefan asked.

"Yes, his name is Elijah, he is the vampire who turned me, and he was also once the love of my life, that was until he left with out a goodbye." I explained.

"Wow, okay then, well atleast you have us now." Damon smirked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and leading me to the car. Stefan drove to Elena house. We all got out and walked up her drive. I knocked on the door. She answered with a confused look.

"Hey. Uh, can we talk?" Stefan asked.

"Why?" She asked.

"We went to see Katherine." Damon said.

"Come on in." Elena said, letting us in.

"So what happened?" Elena asked.

"Well we went to Katherine and asked for the moonstone, she said that she would give it to us if we got Bonnie to set her free and she would leave Mystic Falls forever." I explained.

"You don't believe her, do you?" Elena asked.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone." Damon sighed.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan said, I looked down feeling guilty that I knew it was a lie.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon beamed.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asked.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan said. Oh how I wish I could tell them, but I can't! The perks of being sired!

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?" I asked.

"Cause we have a crafty witch on our side." Damon smirked.

"You discussed it with Bonnie." Elena said confused.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us." Stefan explained.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you." Elena said.

"We're gonna get it from her." Stefan said.

"Well, what he means to say is, we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to." Damon retorted.

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for her to return it." Stefan explained.

"Wow. I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out." Elena said,slightly impressed.

"Yep. We're awesome." Damon beamed.

"Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it." Elena shrugged. Damon, Stefan and I

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice." Stefan snapped.

"What about Klaus?" Elena asked.

"We'll find him right after we get the moonstone." Stefan said.

"Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, including the three of you." Elena snapped. Damon looked slightly shocked at her point.

"Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone, we can save your life." Stefan sighed.

"I know. Everybody keeps saying that." Elena groaned before leaving the room.

Hello Friends! Please Vote and Comment!! Wath the video on the side!!>>> :3