His Word ~ Chapter 8.

Evangeline's Point of view.

We arrived at a small run down apartment block. We entered and Elijah headed for the front desk. He spoke to the women before heading straight for the stairs, I quickly followed him. We came to the 3rd floor where one door was located. Elijah knocked on it, we waited a few seconds before a man with light brown hair answered. A look of pure fear spread across his face when his eyes landed on Elijah.

"Hello, I am Elijah Mikaelson, but I'm sure you already know that." Elijah said.

"Yes, I know a lot about you, I am Slater." The man replied.

"Yes, I know that, this is my friend, Evangeline." Elijah Introduced me. I smiled at the man.

"Now, Let us in." Elijah compelled the man who then let us in.

"Would you like something to drink?" Slater asked, kindly.

"No, but I would like you to do something for me." Elijah said.

"What?" Slater asked.

"Call Rose, tell her you did some digging and tell her that there is a way to destroy the curse, then make up a lie about how." Elijah, demanded. Slater nodded before pulling out his phone and dialling the number. I listened in on the conversation.

"Hello?" Rose answered.

"Rose?" Slater said.

"Slater? Are you okay?" Rose asked.

"Yes, I took off, I'm sorry, I was freaking freaked." Slater said, apologetically.

"No, I'm sorry to involved you." Rose sighed.

"Look, I want no part in any of this but I did some digging." Slater said.

"Okay, what did you find?" Rose asked.

"You can destroy the curse but you need the moonstone." Slater lied.

"How? What do you mean? I don't follow." Rose said confused.

"Can your friend get the moonstone? You need it." Slater said.

"Yes, he can get it. What next?" Rose questioned.

"You need a witch. Get the moonstone, a witch should be able to figure out the rest. Good luck, Rose." Slater informed before hanging up.

"Very nicely done." Elijah smirked.

"Thanks, I have a degree in theater. How can you compel me? A vampire can't compel another vampire." Slater said, looking rather confused.

"I'm a special vampire." Elijah said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, earning a glare from Elijah.

"What, because you're an Original?" Slater asked.

"Hmm, now I want you take this and drive it through your heart." Elijah demanded. I looked at him in shock.

"Elijah no!" I snapped.

"Do it!" He ordered Slater, handing over a stake.

"But that would kill me forever." Slater said.

"I know. But it's necessary." Elijah compelled. Slater then plunged the stake through his chest before falling to the floor, dead.

"Was it, really?" I urged.

"It had to be done. He delivered his message. Won't be long now." Elijah smiled. I scoffed before rushing out of the apartment. I felt Elijah quickly catching up to me so i sped out of the building and into the car. Elijah slowly entered the car and looked over at me.

"Evangeline, it had to be done." He whispered. I just stared out the window, pretending he wasn't there. Suddenly my phone started buzzing. I pulled it out of my back pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Eva! Where are you? We are worried sick. You never came back after that thing in the house, what happened out there?" Stefan yelled.

"Stefan, I'm fine, look don't worry about me I'll be back soon." I explained before hanging up, only to see how many texts I had from Stefan. I placed my phone back in my pocket. We quickly arrived back at the hotel and, as quickly as I got into the car, I got out and rushed inside.

"Come on Evangeline, he was just a useless vampire." Elijah said as we entered the room. I growled before rushing at him and pinning him against the wall.

"Is that all us non original vampires are to you, useless?" I snapped. Elijah spun us around so I was now pinned to the wall.

"I never said that! Do not twist my words Evangeline." Elijah snapped, looked down at me. His brown eyes sparkling, they were so mesmerising. Suddenly his lips were on mine. The kiss was truly breath taking. He ran his hand down my leg then up my shirt. I moaned as his touch left tingles all over my body. Within a flash we were in the bedroom, Elijah pushed me down onto the bed never breaking the kiss. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt before taking in off and throwing it across the room. Elijah pulled mine off and did the same. Let's just say, you know what happens next.

So so sorry for the long wait guys! I have jus had so much work to do with exams and stuff! Please don't hate me! Vote and comment!