His Word. ~ Chapter 3.

A/N Here's chapter 3!! Woohoo!! The picture on the side is the outfit Evangeline wears!!! Happy reading!

~ LaceyAnne.

Evangeline's pov.

We had just arrived at the ball, we hadd our plan, we all knew our parts, we all wanted Katherine dead. I wore a dark blue satin dress the stopped just above my knees. It was ruffled in the skirt area and had a black lace trimming. I had a black mask covering my eyes, matching Damon and Stefan's. My eye make up was dark and smoking and to compliment my lips were natural. My hair was curled and placed over one shoulder and I painted my nails a navy blue color.

"Have I told you how ravishing you look?" Damon asked.

"Yes, about 4 times now." I said, smirking over at him. He smiled back.

"Do you see her?" Damon then asked Stefan.

"Nope. You're sure you can do this?" Stefan asked Damon.

"Who are you talking to?" Damon asked, slightly offended.

"Oh, I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated." Stefan explained, shrugging.

"Well that is the fork in the road between you and me my friend. I don't hesitate." Damon said, as a matter of factly.

"You spent 145 years loving her, it could happen." Stefan shrugged.

"I won't hesitate." Damon growled.

"Okay." Stefan said, not completely convinced. I linked with both the Salvatores and we walked into the mansion.

"Okay, you two check in here, I'll check out back." Stefan said. I nodded along with Damon and Stefan left.

"Care to dance Miss Gerard?" Damon asked, Holding out his hand.

"I would love to Mr Salvatore." I smiled, taking his hand. He lead me to the indoor dance floor. We danced whilst looking out fo Katherine, we had fun while trying to kill her. I loved it.

"You see her?" I asked.

"Nope, you?" He asked.

"Nope." I said, starting to feel irritated.

"Don't worry, We'll get her." Damon said, smiling down at me. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly.

"Damon the room's ready." Jeremy told us as we pulled away.

"Let's go." I said to Damon who nodded. We headed up to the room to find Stefan in their looking distressed.

"Not geting cold feet are you Stef?" I asked.

"No, I had a Run in with Katherine, she killed Aimee Bradley." He explained.

"What did you do with her body?" I asked.

"I put the body in the trunk for now." Stefan replied. I nodded.

"We'll dump her when we get back." I glared at Damon for his lack of respect.

"This is exactly what I didn't want it, Damon." Stefan stressed.

"Stefan, it's collateral damage." Damon shrugged. I growled before slapping Damon's arm, earning a glare.

"Right, which is why we need to call it off."

"What? Who's hesitating now? Hey! Don't do this to me! This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us! Tonight it ends. We can do it together. I got your back. Alright?" Damon snapped at Stefan, I smiled at his brotherly love.

"Alright." Stefan said nodding.

"Let's hide and wait for Caroline to bring Katherine." Damon ordered. We all nodded, I hid with Damon, whilst Stefan hid.