His Word. ~ Chapter 2.

A/N Hey guys, Here's chapter 2!! I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!! The trailer is on the side, please watch!!!

~ LaceyAnne

Evangeline's pov.

"Damon stop!" I growled as another pillow was launched at my face ful speed, and when I say full speed I mean full vampire speed.

"Why? It's fun." He said throwing another one which I caught before rushing over to him, grabbing his throat then pinning him against the wall.

"I'm over 500 years older then you Damon, I can rip your heart out before you can beg me not to so I suggest you stop." I snapped.

"Okay, I surrender." Damon choked, holding his hands up. I smirked before dropping him.

"God you're sexy when you're mad." He siad, rubbing his neck. I scoffed before going upstairs. I knocked on Stefan's bedroom door, there was no answer. I decided against knocking again and instead I barged into the room. Stefan was sat on the bed with his head in his hands.

"Stefan you okay?" I asked. He looked up at me , he looked exhausted, which, for a vampire, was hard to do.

"I'm fine."

"Stefan it's okay to be upse..."

"Let's kill her." He said, cutting me off.

"What? Who?" I asked, confused.

"Katherine, Let's kill her!" H said before leaving the room, leaving me standing there. I quickly followed him downstairs to see Caroline in the living room with Damon.

"What's wrong?" I asked Caroline who looked scared.

"What happened?" Stefan asked.

" Go ahead, tell them. You're gonna love this." Damon said.

"I saw Katherine today." Caroline explained. I growled slightly.

"Where?" Stefan asked.

"At the grill. I just stopped by to gawk and... quasi-stalk Matt." Carloine started.

"Skip the teen drama and get to it." Damon sai rolling his eyes. Caroline then explained how Katherine attacked her in the bathrrom the gave her a message to give to us.

"She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off guard." Stefan said.

"She's running scared. What she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks." Damon said, with a smirk.

"We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her." Stefan said, in a warning tone.

"Can we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" Caroline asked. I rolled my eyes and mentally faced palmed.

"No, Katherine's not getting dick. I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill her, tonight." Damon snapped.

"You're not gonna kill her." Stefan said, I looked at him confused.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap." Damon scoffed.

"You're not gonna kill her." I said.

"Really?" Damon asked, looking at me.

"Because I am." Stefan smirked. Damon looked at him shocked but covered it with a smirk.

"Right I'll call Bonnie, you get Alaric and Jeremy." Stefan ordered me. I nodded.

I went upstairs and got my phone. I dialled Alaric's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ric, it's me Eva." I said.

"Oh hey Eva, what do you need?" He asked.

"You and Jer need to get over to the boarding house now." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"We're planning to kill Katherine, tonight, at the Masquerade ball." I explained, there was a few moment silence.

"On our way." He said before hanging up. I went back downstaris into the living room.

"They're on their way." I said. Damon smirked at me.

"Operation Kill Katherine is a go!" Damon smiled. I laughed. There was then a knock on the door. I rushed and answered it.

"That was quick." I said to Alaric and Jeremy. Alaric smirked, and I lead them into the living room.

After 15 minutes there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Caroline said, I followed her to the front door. Caroline opened it reveaing Bonnie.

"Hey, come on in." Caroline smiled.

"I got Stefan's message." Bonnie said, looking worried. I nodded and lead Bonnie into the living room.

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you." Stefan smiled.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked.

"We're gonna kill Katherine." Jeremy said, entering the room.

"I can explain." Stefan said, glaring at Jeremy.

"Please." Bonnie said. Stefan thought for a moment.

"We're gonna kill Katherine." He finally said, I giggled.

"This works with compressed air. The trigger mechanism is up here. I have two of these in a different size. For you I recommend this. It fits nicely under the jacket sleeve. You use the trigger when you're ready." He said, showing Damon a weapon. He then pretended to stake a vampire. "You wanted me to show you how to kill a vampire." He shrugged.

"Do I get a weapon?" I asked.

"Yeah, here." He said, handing me a plain old Stake. He smirked at me and I smiled Sarcastically.

"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric then asked.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this." Stefan said. I nodded in agreement.

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight." Alaric promised.

"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand." Stefan said.

"Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chicken's out. Caroline." Damon said, looking at Caroline.

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around." Caroline defended.

"Oh, I took care of Mason. As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." Damon said woth a small smirk.

"Bonnie? Are you with us?" I asked. There was a long pause.

"But no one gets hurt." Bonnie said, looking at Damon.

"Except Katherine." I smirked.

"Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart." Damon said happily.

Good? Bad? Vote! Comment!