T W O

The next morning the girls got ready for school like normal. They then parted their ways once they got to the school.

Mariah was a history major so her classes surrounded history. She loved learning about the history of Korea.

Diamond had no major. She just went with the flow. She's a very indecisive person so choosing just one major didn't work for her. Thankfully the school had an option for people like her.

While Mariah wen to one side of the school, Diamond went to the other. Thankfully they both had their own individual friends from each of their majors.

When the first few classes were over it was time for their free period. Ironically Yeonjun, and Beomgyu had the same free period as Diamond and Mariah. They always spent time together when they could as friends would.

They always met up at the same bench everyday. It was always the girls waiting for the guys. They never minded it though as it gave them time to talk about how the day went so far.

Once the group were together they decided to walk to a small coffee shop that was near the university. On the way there they almost bumped into the same gang as yesterday. Weird thing was it was at the entrance of the university.

Once they walk away Diamond grabbed Yeonjun's arm holding onto it tightly.
"Do they go to the same school as us??" She asked frantically.
"Yeah, they rarely show up though" he said honestly. He patted the younger one's head lightly.
Diamond looked at him and let go of his arm. She sighed "I hope I don't have any classes with them.." she said still thinking about yesterday.

"It's highly unlikely, you chose a major right?" He asked her.
Diamond shook her head "no... I didn't.." she said.
He bit his lip some "well I mean, they rarely go to school" he told her.
She immediately understood what he meant and sighed
"They didn't even acknowledge us Min" Mariah told her.
"I mean your not wrong.." Diamond said.

Once the 4 got their coffees they went right back to their spot. They all sat down and drank their coffees talking within eachother.

"Oh my god, Mariah! Look!" She said showing her, her phone.
Mariah looked at her phone and gasped and smiled "he's so fineeee" she said.
"Right!? He's so UGH" Diamond said.
The guys chuckled "looking at NCT again?" Beomgyu asked.
"Duh, but not just NCT. Ten of NCT" She said.
"Hold up let me see" Yeonjun said curiously.
Diamond shrugged and showed him "You ain't wrong" he said making everyone chuckle.