F O U R

The next day the girls got up and got ready for school before the guys. They didn't sleep too well as sleeping on the floor was a bit uncomfortable for them. Plus dealing with the snoring was tough, at least for Diamond.

Once the girls were done getting ready the guys had woke up and were starting to get ready themselves. They all went to school together. School was normal, there was no sign of the gang members today. The girls realized Yeonjun was right they literally only come here and there.

After school the four met up with Keeho and went back to the girl's apartment. It was moving day. The guys all came with them to help them move. They all were able to hold a box of stuff. The guys holding the heavier while the girls had the lighter stuff.

When they arrived the front desk lady greeted them and reminded them of their room number. They all took the elevator since it was on the 4th floor. The place didn't look too bad. It was pretty on the outside and pretty on the inside.

When they got to the room Mariah knocked to see if anyone was there. They didn't want to just walk in if they were changing or something. When nobody answered after 3 minutes she scanned their key and walked in. Once everyone walked in and took off their shoes they were shocked.

The room was somewhat decent but it seemed like there were just about nobody there

The room was somewhat decent but it seemed like there were just about nobody there. Barely anything there. The girls noticed two beds were messy indicating they were taken. They put their boxes on the ground and went to check the cabinets to see what was and wasn't taken.

Surprisingly only one cabinet was being used. The desks had school stuff on them. So they really only had cabinets to put their stuff away in.
"It's not that bad.." Keeho said.
"Yeah it's pretty roomy" Beomgyu said honestly.
"It is isn't it?" Mariah commented.

"They seem to not have much here.." Yeonjun said.
"Yeah it's like they're never here or something" Diamond replied.
"That could be possible" Keeho agreed.
"Do people tend to do that?" Diamond asked.
"Yeah, normally it's people who are secretly living off campus" Keeho replied.

"Hey that works out then" Mariah said seeming a bit happier about the situation.
"I mean it is pretty early still.. school did just end.." Beomgyu replied.
"I agree with Gyu.. don't get your hopes up Mariah" Diamond agreed.

"I hate you both" Mariah stated.
"I know" both Beomgyu and Diamond replied. That lead to the four of them laughing. The girls unpacked some things before leaving to the library to study with the guys. Keeho didn't mind tagging along as he had nothing else better to do anyway.

They were all starting to get close with Keeho it was almost like he was part of the group. They studied till about 7pm. They all went out to eat afterwards and had a good time. It was about 9pm when the guys dropped the girls off at their new dorm. The girls were shocked their room mates were still not there.
"Maybe they'll be here tomorrow" Diamond said.
"I hope not" Mariah replied making Diamond chuckle.