When You and Him Get Into a Fight (Part 2)

"What was his problem?" Asui asked as she put her goggles on her head, leaving her school uniform in the case.

"I have no clue, but that boy needs to watch his mouth. I'm not going to let him call me an 'extra' or whatever he calls others. I'm not going to let him look down at me." I said as I threw my shirt into the case, shutting it.

I sighed, putting my case into a locker.

"Did something happen between you two that might've made him mad?"

I shrugged, not having a single clue why he was mad. I wanted to help him, but I can't when he is begin rude to me.

"What are you going to do?" Yayarozu asked me as she fixed her ponytail.

"Well," I started as I straightened the sleeves of my costume, "if he continues to talk to me that way, then he won't see the nice side of me until he stops and apologizes."

The girls exchanged glances.

"If he wants to be rude to me then fine, but I'm not going to just stand there and take it. He bites me, I bite back." I said, stomping my foot so my shoe stayed secure on my foot.

"Are you going to end things with him?" Uraraka asked me. I shook my head.

"I don't plan on it. Now, if he keeps going and pushes me away, then maybe." I said, my eyes wandering to the floor below me.

We then left the room and walked out of the building, making our way towards the arena that Mr. Aizawa told us about. As soon as we got there, Aizawa shut everyone up so he could speak.

"Alright, I have three boxes beside me." He started as he placed each hand on each box, "The box on my left has two letters. The letters 'A' and 'B'. There are ten 'A's and ten 'B's. The other boxes have numbers. Each box has ten papers with a number from 1-10. You will first get your letters. Once you get those, join up with your team. Then, once everyone is separated, you team will go to one of the number boxes while the other team goes to the other box. The number that you have will match someone else's number on the other team. The opponent with the same number as you will fight you."

Seems simple enough.

I sighed, getting in line behind Mineta.

The little grape turned around and smiled once he saw me.

"Hey beautiful." He said, crossing his arms with a flirty smile on his face.

I closed my eyes for a second, sighing before saying, "Bakugou is my boyfriend, Mineta. I'm taken."

"Not after what you did." He blurted out.

My eyes widened, "What?"

Mineta said nothing as he turned back around and walked forward so the line moved up.

"Mineta, what do you mean by that?" I asked, beginning to get nervous.

The little grape sighed and turned around to face me.

"I dont think Bakugou is going to stick with you since you literally just slapped him and didn't leave him alone when he asked you to." Mineta shrugged.

My heart dropped as I frowned. Guilt immediately filled my veins.

"Mineta, pay attention." Aizawa said.

The boy quickly turned around and reached into the box, pulling out one of the pieces of paper. Once he was out of the way, I quickly stepped forward and grabbed mine, moving out of the way for everyone else.

I immediately unfolded the paper, seeing the big letter in the paper.

Team B.

I shrugged and walked over to Uraraka, her eyes distracted by a certain green haired boy.

"Hey, Uraraka!" I said, a smile making it's way on my face.

She quickly looked at me, wide eyes remaining on her face for only a second before she smiled softly.

"What team are you on?" I asked her.

"B." She answered as she took my wrist in her hand and walked me towards a group of classmates.

"Yes!" Mina cheered as soon as she saw me heading towards the group.

I gave a small smile as I nodded in greeting. As soon as all of the groups got together, Aizawa cleared his throat.

"Now that the groups are together, come and get your numbers." He said.

Asui and I made our way to our team's box. We reached in and grabbed our numbers.

I looked over to my left to see Bakugou standing next to me. I pursed my lips and inhaled the air around me.

"Bakugou, I am so sor-"

"Shut up brat. I don't want to hear your voice." He said through gritted teeth.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned away from him, anger and pain coming at me at the same time; only this time, I controlled myself.

"Don't talk to me like that." I said, my voice firm.

"I can speak to you however I please." Bakugou said.

My eyes widened as I turned to see him get a paper out of the box.

What the heck is wrong with him? Who does he think he is?

I cursed at him under my breath as I grabbed my number and stepped out of line. Before I rejoined the first part of the group, I glanced over, watching Bakugou shake his head and furrow his eyebrows.

"What happened?" Uraraka asked from behind me.

"Nothing. But, I might be single after this." I said, my heart hurting a bit from my own words.

"Yes!" Mineta quietly cheered.

I looked down at the floor and sighed.

"Switching numbers is not allowed. Please get in order from one to ten in your teams. Whoever is next to you will be your opponent. Do your best and don't hold back, that only ends in failure. Don't kill each other."

I looked at the paper in my hands. The number 10 was staring me right at my face. I then waited for everyone to get in their spots, getting in the back of the line once they got in their spots.

I looked over to my left and my heart dropped. Bakugou looked at me and then down at his paper. We made eye contact once we realized.

He's my opponent.

"Let's begin."