When You Meet Him

Photo: Zerochan.net, entry by flame2frost

Link: https://www.zerochan.net/2269544

*(Y/N) POV*

Today's my first day of school at UA high. I was so excited. I quickly got out of bed and got changed into the uniform. It actually look pretty cute. I put my hair up in a pony tail and put my shoes on. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then ran into the kitchen and saw Satori walking towards the chair while yawning and rubbing his eyes with his little hands.

"Morning sweety." I said as I kissed my little brother's head. He groaned from sleepiness and rested his head on the table. I smiled and ruffled his soft (h/c) hair.

"What do you feel like eating today, Satori?" I asked him as I walked over to the stove.

"I don't know." He mumbled as he began to dose off again. I chuckled and grabbed the pancake mix from the pantry.

"How about some pancakes?" I asked him. That woke him up. He shot up and his face lit up.

"Yes!" He exclaimed happily. I laughed and began to cook breakfast.

After a couple of minutes the pancakes were ready. I presented the beautifully made pancakes to Satori. He sat eagerly as I placed the plate down in front of him. He gobbled his pancake down and then ran to get ready.

He came out with a blue shirt, black shorts, and black shoes. I looked over at the clock and saw that I was going to run late if I didn't leave now. I quickly jumped up and grabbed my bag from my room and then swooped Satori up. He giggled and I took him to school.

"Be good, okay?" I told him as I fixed his hair and staightened his shirt.

"I will." He said, smiling. I smiled back and then kissed his head.

"Bye sissy!" He called out and waved. I waved back and the made my way to UA.

I showed up ten minutes early which was a relief. I walked in and looked around the entrance with amusement. It was beautiful. I then looked at my schedule.

"Class 1-A." I said as I looked at my homeroom class. I made my way there and walked through the big door.

"Get your feet off of the desk!" I heard someone exclaim to my left. I looked over and saw a boy with glasses and a boy with spike blond hair. The boy with blond hair had his feet on the desk in front of him.

"What if I don't?" He said, "What are you going to do about it?"

I studied the blonde haired boy with curiosity. He had red eyes which I thought was pretty cool. I walked over to the two boys and stood on the other side of the blonde haired boy.

"What's wrong?" I asked the boy with glasses. The blonde haired boy looked at me and his face rested a little bit. He seemed as if he was studying me.

"He is being disrespectful towards the property of UA!" The boy with glasses exclaimed as if he was in need of serious help.

"Shut your mouth four eyes." The blond haired boy said.

"Hey that's rude." I said. He turned his head to me and paused. He then rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He mumbled. I narrowed my eyes and used my telekinesis to pull the chair out from under him. He fell onto the floor.

"Hey! What was that for?!" He exclaimed angrily. I stood over him and grabbed his shirt, pulling him towards me so we can make eye contact.

"You do not want to be on my bad side buddy." I told him as I put on my intimidating face that my old friends were afraid of.

His eyes widened a little bit but then he smirked.

"You're a feisty one aren't you? What's your name ponytail?" He asked. My heart skipped a beat for some reason and I dropped him.

"(Y/N)." I said simply. He sat up and smirked at me. My heart skipped a beat again. I narrowed my eyes and he stood up.

"I'm Bakugou. If you get in my way at all I will kill you." He said as he walked up to me and looked down at me with his hands in his pockets.

"I'd like to see you try." I said as I narrowed my eyes. He seemed a little shocked and he looked at me with amusement. He then turned around and went back to his desk.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my desk. I pulled out my phone and saw that my cheeks were a little pink.

"What the-." I said quietly as I cringed. I quickly put my phone away and sighed.

I looked back and saw Bakugou looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out. He raised an eyebrow and smirked a little bit. I rolled my eyes and waited for the teacher to start class.