When You Blush

Photo: Zerochan.net, entry by minya1995

Link: https://www.zerochan.net/2412519

I ran to class and got there five minutes before class started. I bent over and tried to catch my breath. I looked around and saw Bakugou yelling at Deku. The poor green haired boy was apologizing and trying to get away from the blond boy.

I sighed and walked towards them. They didn't seem to notice my presence. I waited for a little bit to see if Bakugou noticed me. After I realized that he would never notice me watching him I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him away.

"Hey!" He exclaimed as I dragged him away. I let him go and he rubbed his ear as he glared at me.

"Idiot! Do you want to die?!" He exclaimed angrily.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. He was getting on my nerves. I can't believe that I might actually like this guy.

"Why are you being a jerk to everyone?" I asked him.

"Because I can. Plus they are just objects that get in my way!" He exclaimed.

I shoved him onto the desk and gripped his shirt tightly.

"People are not objects you idiot!" I yelled as I got close to his face.

His eyes widened and he looked surprised. We then realized how close we were to each other.

He smirked a tiny bit and then winked. My eyes widened and I could feel my face get red. My heart began to beat even faster and I quickly backed away.

"Scaredy cat." He teased.

I narrowed my eyes and walked away. Class finally began and Mr. Aizawa entered the room in his sleeping bag. He explained that we were going to do a hero course with All Might.

Everyone was really excited, especially me. What's also exciting is that we have our new hero costumes! We all got up after he gave us instructions and we went to get our outfits and change.

"Oh my gosh this is so exciting!" Uraraka exclaimed as she opened her case that held her hero outfit.

Her eyes lit up once she saw it and she squealed. She pulled it out and I could see the cute color combination. It looked really cool.

"That looks awesome!" I exclaimed.

"I know right! The color combination is just perfect! The accessories looks great too! I can't wait to try it on!" She exclaimed excitedly.

She then began to undress and put the costume on. I laughed at her excitement and looked my case. I was a little scared to be honest. I don't know why but I was hesitating.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)-chan?" Yayarozu asked.

I hummed in response and turned around.

"Oh it's nothing. I'm just a little nervous to see it, that's all." I said as I laughed nervously.

She smiled and then nodded, showing that she understood.

I took a deep breath and then opened the case and began to change. After about a minute I was in my hero costume.

"Oh my gosh! You look amazing, (Y/N)!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Thanks. You too Uraraka-san." I said.

I looked down at my costume. It was black and gold and actually more comfortable than it seemed. I moved around to make sure it fit perfectly. It did. It was a bit revealing which made me a bit uncomfortable but I couldn't change it so I had to deal with it.

 It was a bit revealing which made me a bit uncomfortable but I couldn't change it so I had to deal with it

(This is what it looks like. Ignore the woman in it and just replace it with your oc lol)

"Are you girls ready?" Asui asked.

We all nodded and left the changing room with our suits on. Most of the boys were already outside and making conversation with each other. I looked around and saw all the cool costumes that the boys were wearing. My eyes stopped scanning when I saw Bakugou standing with his hero outfit on.

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. I could feel my whole entire body burn. I knew for a fact that my face and ears were as red as a tomato. He looked hot. He stood and stared at everyone with a serious and angry looking face.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Asui asked.

I quickly looked at Asui and nodded.

"Y-yeah I'm fine!" I said nervously.

Yayarozu turned around to look at me. Her eyes widened when she saw me and she had a hint of concern in her eyes.

"(Y/N), you're completely red in the face. Are you sure you're okay?" She asked.

I scratched the back of my neck and waved. I told them that i was fine. They exchanged looks, nodded, and then turned back to looked at the teachers. I let out a sigh of relief and glanced at Bakugou again. I admire his muscles and everything else. I quickly shook my head and looked away.

Focus on training, (Y/N)! Not on him! I though. I exhaled and faced forward, waiting for further instructions.