When He Blushes

Photo: Pikdo, by camyko

Link: https://pikdo.biz/p/__lumbra__/1963659929575741902_5378338521

*Bakugou's POV*

'I'm sick and tired of all these losers getting in my way.' I thought as I scanned the guys in front of me. I stopped looking around and caught sight of Deku.

"Deku!" I said angrily to him.

He jumped at the sound of my voice and looked at me. I walked over to him and gritted my teeth. I hated that he was here. He wasn't supposed to make it into UA. That quirkless loser was supposed to be at a useless highschool.

"I'm going to kill you." I told him as I smiled at the thought of beating him up.

Blowing his notebook up in middle school was just child's play. This time I was determined to blow him up. I was going to put him in his place.

Before I could say anything else All Might began to speak.

"Hello young heroes!" He announced with the usual smile on his face.

Everyone greeted him and waited for him to explain the activity that we were going to be doing.

"I have two boxes beside me with all of your names in them. I will be picking two names from each box. The person that is pulled out with the other from the same box will be their teammate. The box to my left is the heroes box. The two names that I pull out from this box will be heroes. The box to my right will determine the two Villians that heroes will compete against. In that building right there will be a big bomb. The heroes must defend it and stopped the Villians from capture it. The Villians will have to touch the bomb in order to capture it. If they don't get it in time or if they are stopped by each other's quirks then the Villians lose. Same goes for the heroes." He explained.

I smiled at the thought of blowing up these losers. I was going to kill them all.

"We will stop the fight if it gets to violent though. So please don't go completely overboard." He added.

I frowned a little bit and sighed. So much for enjoying the whole experience.

All Might made sure everyone understood and then picked the names. He said a lot of other names and then he put his hand in the heroes box.

"Deku and Uraraka, you will be the heroes of group H, and..." He then reached into the villians box and pulled out two other names, "Bakugou and (Y/N) will be the villians."

'Yes!' I thought. I was going to be able to blow up that quirkless loser!

I smiled cruelly and looked at Deku. He seemed nervous. What a whimp. I then remembered that I was teamed up with ponytail. I looked around to see if I could spot her but I didn't see her.

"Team A will go first. The rest of you will be waiting in the camera room. There you will be able to watch your classmates battle against each other." All Might said.

Everyone thanked him and we all went inside. I was going to looked for (Y/N) but I had to go to restroom first.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Well that's a coincidence. I can't believe that I was actually on his team. Literally out of all the people I could've ended up with I ended up with him. Not that I'm complaining or anything but I just...I don't know. I'm kind of scared to see what he would be like during the activity.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Uraraka said happily.

I smiled at her and waved. She jogged towards me after she said something to Midoryia.

"Looks like we'll be going against each other in the activity." She said.

"Yep." I said.

"May the best team win then!" She said, smiling as she shook my hand excitedly.

I giggled at her excitement and nodded. She looked so happy and excited.

"I wonder if Bakugou is a good teammate." I thought out loud.

Uraraka froze and her smile went away. I gave her a concerned look and she sighed.

"I'm kind of scared to be honest. He's just so intimidating, especially with the quirk that he has." She said.

"He's alright. I mean yeah he can be pretty intimidating but he doesn't really scare me too much." I said.

She looked at me, surprised. She then smiled and nodded. She turned towards the screens without saying another word. I was a little confused but I decided to just brush it off. I was getting a little thirsty so I decided to get some water.

I left the room and entered the empty hallway. I spotted the water dispenser and began to fill up the little cup that was provided beside it. I stood up straight and began to drink the water.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a boy say.

I looked to my right and saw Bakugou standing there with his hot hero outfit and looking at me in shock. My eyes widened and I spit my water out. I could feel my face get a little warm and I quickly turned to face him.

"H-hey Bakugou." I said as I scratched the back of my neck. His eyes widened a little more and his face turned a deep crimson red. My eyes widened a little bit and he cleared his throat as he tried to be serious.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked.

"I was just g-getting some water." I said as I tried to at something that wasn't him.

He then nodded and gave me usual serious and intimidating look. His face was still red for some reason.

"I just wanted to tell you," he said as he got closer, "don't get in my way during the activity."

My eyes widened as he got closer and my heart was beating against my chest. All I could see was his well toned body in the tank top that he had on and I began to freak out.

"Sure. I'll try not to I guess." I said without thinking.

He nodded and walked off with a crimson red still painted on his face.

'What in the world just happened to his face?' I wondered as I tried to recover from seeing him up close in his costume. I then snapped myself back to reality and went back to the room where everyone was waiting and watching our classmates do the activity.