1 | The Movie Set

Okay, so I have a few ideas for an Olivia Rodrigo x Female Reader imagines so I thought I might try to publish it. I'll try to update at least once every two weeks. but sometimes it might be more frequent than that. Some one-shots might be a series and some might be just a stand-alone. I'm also used to writing in third person so bear with me for a while, I'm still getting used to writing in second person. Requests are open! Hope you enjoy this first one!

All of the chapters are not related unless said otherwise!

Vote and comment! Those make my day <3

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You looked around the set, playing with your necklace as you try not to show how nervous you were. This was the first movie you'll ever be part of and you don't want to mess anything up. You smiled politely at other crew members as you made your way to the other actors and actresses. Lines ran through your mind and you know you are comfortable enough for the first scene. 

"Hey!" A voice brought you out of your thoughts. You looked up, seeing a girl with familiar dark brown hair and warm brown eyes. "Y/n y/l/n, right?"

"That's me," you smiled nervously, brushing a strand of your h/c behind your ear. There was something about her posture that tells you she had done this before. You studied the girl in front of you before recognizing her face. "Aren't you Olivia Rodrigo?"

Olivia laughed and nodded, a slight brush on her face. But you shook it off, blaming it on the trick of light. "I guess we both know each other then."

You laughed along, grinning widely. "I guess so. I don't recall seeing your name in the cast list."

"It was a last-minute change," Olivia explained, the smile on her face never wavering. "I auditioned but I guess I was their second choice."

You frowned, wondering how on earth anyone put Olivia as a second choice. She has an amazing voice and you have watched the tv show she was starring in, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series and you have no doubt about her ability to act. "I guess they're just looking for a different vibe."

"Possible," Olivia hummed, gesturing toward the rest of the casts, who seems like they all already know each other. "Do you know any of them?"

"No," you shook your head, biting your lips. "They seem like they all did this before..."

Olivia gave you a reassuring smile, patting your back. "Don't worry, you got this y/n."

Her words made you feel more confident than you were before. There was another unfamiliar feeling in the depth of your stomach but you're not sure what it is. Another thought quickly crossed your mind and you voiced it out. "Umm... I was wondering, how did you know my name?"

Olivia blushed, looking away quickly. "I might have been watching your audition...? Your voice is so beautiful, I can listen to you sing all day." 

You gasped, your eyes filled with mirth. "You did not."

"I did," she angle her face away so you couldn't see it. But you could still tell she's blushing, which makes you nudged her shoulder teasingly. You couldn't believe how easily you were getting along with Olivia. 

"Though I'm not kidding when I say your voice is even more amazing," you waved her compliment away. "And your debut album SOUR is so beautifully written I lost count of the amount of time I cried."

Olivia finally looked you in the eyes, and for a second, it was just the two of you. The voices of other crew members faded into the back of your mind and it was as if something was pulling you in. But you broke eye contact a while later, coughing awkwardly to try to clear the air. Olivia spoke up first. "I'm glad you like my music."