16 | Jealousy, Jealousy

Sorry bout the long wait, here's another one shot!

- x -

There was something about seeing your girlfriend posting revealing pictures on social media that made you really protective. The thought about Olivia posting herself in the outfit she's wearing now sent a familiar feeling of jealousy down your spine. 

"Move left a little!" The camera guy called out and Olivia moved base on his instruction. You were staring at her, admiring her curves and thinking about how good she looks in blue. Honestly, she looks good in everything but blue is definitely her color. 

"Look up!"

"Umm... a little to the right!"

You groaned in annoyances from the sideline, discreetly checking out your girlfriend, your eyes glancing down at her leg. Olivia choose that moment to looked over and the smirk on her face was visible. You blushed as Olivia sent a wink your way, turning to the camera once more and post for another shot.

 A few more shots and Olivia was back in her changing room and changing back to the casual clothes she'd came to the place in. You stood by, watching her, your eyes hungrily taking in her figure as she stripped teasingly slow in front of you. 

"Livvvv," you whined, earning a laugh from the other girl. "Why are you doing this?"

"You can turn around if you don't want to see it," Olivia smirked, discarding her photoshoot clothes and placing it neatly on the chair, putting her t-shirt one first. Just as an afterthought, she added. "I'll be posting that on Instagram later."

You shot up, nearly lunging at her. "What?! But- but the outfit- Liv..."

Olivia sense your jealousy and tried not to smile. "What, Y/n/n?"

"It's too..."

"It's too...?"

"It's too revealing and will make others want you and you're mine," you pouted, crossing your arms and wrapping your arms tightly around your girlfriend.

"And I'll always be yours," Olivia promised.

You looked up at her, biting your bottom lips. "Promised?"

"I promise."