15 | Sunrise

A pretty short one.

There MIGHT be another one coming out later tonight :)

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"Babe?" You muttered groggily, still half asleep as you struggled to open your eyes in the dark room. Olivia gently brushed a strand of your hair behind your ears and gesturing for you to get up. "It's only five Liv..."

"I want to show you something," she whispered, pushing the blanket off of you as you struggle to find the warmth. "Please? I promise you won't regret it." 

Grumbling under your breath, you nodded and slowly stood up, stumbling into the bathroom and pulling the door closed behind you. You splashed some water onto your face, hoping the effect would wake you up. The lights were too bright and it was too early, you knew you'll definitely need to drink a cup of coffee before you can properly function. 

"Can we get coffee first?" You grumbled after stumbling into olivia's car and slumping onto the chair, your eyes dropping closed once more. "I feel like death over here."

Olivia chuckled, reaching out and squeezing your hand. "Go back to sleep, I'll wake you when we're there."

You nodded before sleep overtook you again. Olivia smiled at the sight, brushing your knuckle with her thumb as she pulled out the driver way and into the street. 

Before you know it, Olivia was shaking your shoulder with a huge grin on her face. "Wake up, you don't want to miss this."

"I would kill you for waking me up this early if it isn't something good," you grumbled, stumbling out of the car, eyes still half closed. You rubbed them, stopping your action mid air when you saw what's in front of you. "Wow..."

The sky was painted with the most beautiful colors you'd ever since and the sound of waves only make the sense more perfect. You turned toward Olivia, who had a proud smile on her face. Wrapping your arms around her, you pressed your lips against her. "Oh my gosh, I love you so fucking much right now."

She laughed. "I love you too, Y/n. I knew you always wanted to see the sunset but could never wake up for it."

"You're not wrong," you agreed, kissing her once more. "But I say it's worth it."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Hope this make up for the angst- 

If you have anything you want me to write, leaving it in the comment section or shot me a PM! I'll get to it as soon as possible :)