8 | Birthday Girl

Hey guys! I'm back. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I wrote it on the car so there might be some typos. (traffic sucks, so I wrote this- We were literally moving 0.1 mph)

WARNING: this chapter contains smut, if you're uncomfortable, feel free to skip. 

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You groaned, pulling the cover over your head as the sunlight streamed into the room you share with Olivia. "It's too early for this."

Olivia giggled, propping herself on her elbow and staring at you adorably. You only pulled the cover over your head once more, your face flushed. But Olivia pulled down the cover, a huge smile on her face. She pecks your lips, ignoring your protest about morning breath. 

"Happy birthday, baby girl."

"Let me sleep."

Olivia frowned, pulling the cover down a bit, her eyes staring back down at your e/c ones. "Come on, it's your birthday!"

"Which is why I can sleep in," you countered sleepily, trying to rub the sleep out of your eyes. "Good morning to you too, Liv."

Olivia rolled her eyes before ghosting her lips over yours, brushing a strand of your hair behind your ears before whispering. "We can stay in bed all morning if that's what you want."

Her hands brushed up and down your sides and you can't say that you aren't even slightly turned on by this. You stared up at her, a smirk on your face before pressing your lips to hers. Olivia wasted no time straddling you, pinning your hands down on the bed, and deepening the kiss. Her tongue slides over your lips, silently asking for entrance which you granted. You let out a soft moan when you felt her tongue exploring every inch of your mouth.

One of her hands started trailing down your side, rubbing circles in your inner thigh, turning you on further. You two broke apart for breath before her lips made contact with your neck, making you let out another moan. "Liv..."

"Yes, baby girl?" She looked up at you, her usual dark brown eyes seeming even darker.

"Don't stop," you muttered, feeling her lips on your neck once more, connecting with one of your more sensitive spots. She nibbled on your skin, surely leaving a mark behind. Her hands went to the hem of your shirt, and you help her pull it off your body swiftly, exposing your breast.

Her eyes were darker than usual as she stared down at you, taking in every inch of your exposed skin. She leaned forward again and captured your lips in hers.

Olivia's hand traced circles on your thigh and you let out a small whimper. Her hand went to the waistband of your shorts, looking up at you. You could only nod, longing for her touch. She pulled it off in one swift motion, exposing the rest of your body to her.

"You look beautiful," Olivia leaned up and whispered huskily in your ears. You shuddered. She wedges herself in between your legs, placing another kiss on your lips.

One of Olivia's hands gropes your breast without mercy, her mouth kissing your chest before slowly moving downward. Her hand leaves a trail of fire down your body, every touch turning you on more.

When her lips made contact with your throbbing core, you let out a small sigh, which didn't go unnoticed by Olivia. She smirked, entering a finger as well. You moaned, a hand gripping her dark hair as she used her skilled tongue and finger, driving you closer and closer to the edge. She added in another finger, making your stomach tightened in anticipation. When her thumb brushed across your clit, it sends you to the edge. You came undone under her, one hand holding on tightly to the bedsheet, your eyes closed.

You sighed in bliss, feeling Olivia shifted up and kissing you, letting you taste yourself. She rolled off you, settling in her spot on the bed.

"I love you," you muttered against her lips, quickly adding when you saw her small smirk. "And not just the sex. I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Olivia kissed you once more, chuckling slightly. "I love you too. You're also the best thing that happened to me. I don't know where I'll be if it wasn't for you."

"Probably driving yourself crazy and writing an album titled Bitter," you joked lightly, turning to face her on the bed.

Olivia rolled her eyes, though not denying what you said. You raised your eyebrow. "Don't tell me you have an album titled Bitter somewhere."

She shrugged, giving you all the answers you needed. You always know when she's lying. "Who knows?"

"You better let me listen to it!" You exclaimed.

She tsk, shaking her head. "Nope, some songs really are bitter."

"The album is probably bittersweet," you mused, looking over and pouting. "Pleaseeee? It's my birthday."

Olivia turned away, trying to resist your puppy eyes.

"Please?" You asked in a small voice. Olivia turned back and groaned when she looked into your eyes.

"Fine."

You wasted no time kissing her. "You're the best. I'll pay you back." You smirked when you saw her reaction, her eyes drifting to your lips and taking in your naked body.

"It better be one hell of a payment then," she decided. You only smirk and got on top of her, moving so you're in between her legs.

You whispered seductively in her ears. "Bet on it."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*hides* so... what are your thoughts? anything I can improve on?