***CONTINUATION CHAPTER 1: MR. PROSPER

"Dad, who is that lovely lady?"

Prosper asked his father, "What is her name?"

"Ooh, she is the daughter of one of my friends, why do you suddenly ask for her?"

" I think I've fallen in love with her," says Prosper.

What? Fallen love with her at first sight", asked Prospers father in a shocking tone.

"Yes, dad. Please propose to her on my behalf. I'm looking forward to making her, my wife. I love her so much."

"Ok, I'll think about it, and I'll discuss it with my friend first".

Mr. Prosper eventually marries the beautiful lady of his heart a year later.

"Amaryllis, thank you for being my wife; I love you."

"I swear I'll look after you until my last breath"

Amaryllis gave birth to 11 children over the years. She gave birth to a handsome child of seven boys and four gorgeous girls, but one of his children died. Mr. and Mrs. Prospers lives were greatly enriched by these ten children. They were overjoyed. Prosper was a diligent man who eventually made it in life. To grow his riches, Prosper decided to invest his money in real estate. As a result, he began to acquire real estate, such as lands in a few places and shop lots.

Mrs. Prosper becomes stingy when she discovers her husband's growing fortune. She saves all of her money and does not give it to anyone. Even her grandchildren are a source of stinginess for her. In actuality, the money she has comes from Prosper her grandkids, who worked for her and gave her the money.

As the bible says "The stingy are eager to get rich and are unaware that poverty awaits them"(Proverbs 28:22)

After a few years, all of his children reached adulthood and began working. During British period, their third child, Kingston, who is my father, worked as an estate manager. Kingston is a well-educated man who is conversant in English. He was tall, handsome, and had short black hair. His skin was brown but not too dark, and he was good-looking.

Prosper and Kingston travelled to a specific location one day to survey for a few lands before purchasing. As a result, they both planned to go to a village to buy lands.

"This site is spectacular, Dad".

"There are a lot of paddy fields here, and I really like it."

"Is it possible for us to approach any of the people and inquire about the lands?

"Yes, we ought to. Let's take a look at that hut. We'll make an effort to inquire of them".

Knocks on the door, knocks on the dock, knocks on the door

The door swings open.

Mind voice: OMG, did I just saw an angel open the door? I can't keep my gaze away from the girl since she is so stunning.

"Hello, hello, hello. What can I do to assist you?"

"Sorry for the inconvenience. My name is Kingston, and this is Prosper, my father. We've come to look at potential land purchases."

"I see."

"Give me a moment and I'll call my father he is in the paddy field."

"Hello," said a voice from behind us.

"My name is Antonio and I'm here to help you. I've heard you're both looking for land to buy. This village offers a limited numbers of lands for sale."

"Follow me and I'll show you around the area, said Antonio."

Finally, both of them found two acres of land to buy after going around the picturesque village.

"Dad, could you do me a favor?"

"What is it, son?"

"Hmm, can you propose the girl we just met?"

"What?" exclaimed Prosper.

"Dad, dad. Please help me for this one and only time" I've fallen in love with her and I'm eager to marry her".

"Okay, I'll keep my word".

I suppose that's when the problems begin. My father finally married the woman he adored. If he hadn't married her, I may be happier now and not detested by my mother.

She's tall, fair, and attractive, and she wears spectacles. She's a little short and chubby. Ms. Valeria was her name. They married, and her wife gave birth to seven children, which is when her husband realized she was a cruel woman.

Prosper purchased seven and a half hectares of land in various locations throughout Malaysia. He also purchased one and a half shops and twenty-one houses. My grandfather sold the land he owed to a housing developer, and the two of them agreed to a deal in which my great grandfather would receive 21 houses in exchange for the land he sold to the housing company. So that's how he ended up with 21 houses.

In the following chapters, I'll discuss more on her cruelty.

To be continued....

Authors note:

*Hope you guys enjoy reading the first chapter

*Don't cry yet

*Please do vote and leave your comments after reading

*More on the cruelty of a mom is coming (true event/story)