"No, I don't think I will."

Steve put the stones back in their correct time periods but stayed back to be with Peggy.

It was different though, he didn't feel much of anything for her anymore like he did before he went into the ice so many years ago, no, he loved someone else who had left from the time period he just came from and he wasn't going back for that.

"Go on Steve, it's okay." Peggy urged him on as she could tell he didn't feel that way about her anymore and she was okay with it, after all, she was over him too after he left.

Steve hugged her then headed off as he got an apartment in Brooklyn just to live life like how he did in the 40s.
___________________________________
It wasn't until one day, Steve was in New York just going about his usual day, when he saw someone that instantly caught his eyes and he looked at them instantly to make sure he wasn't just seeing things.

After that, Steve would go to the same spot all the time at the exact some time too to see the man he saw and would smile whenever he did but he never said anything to him, his nerves getting the better of him anyway.
___________________________________
Steve was in the coffee shop, waiting for the man to stop by, as he was drinking some coffee just to glance up when someone came over to his table and choked on his drink when he saw who it was.

"Wow, never knew I had that affect on people." The man boasted and even got a sly smirk kn his face at the thought.

Steve shook around then looked up at him, once he composed himself, and swallowed thickly as he wiped his sweaty palms on his pants.

"Uh, wh-wh-wh-what are you... what's... you need... are you-"

"Are you following me or something?" The man interrupted him as he pointed a finger at him and eyed him carefully.

"Me? No!" Steve scoffed as he waved it off instantly.

"So then you just so happen to cone to this coffee shop where I go to as well and conveniently at the same time as me too, yes?" The man cocked a brow as he gave him a look.

"Uh... yes?..." Steve was confused with what he just said but he was a genius after all.

"Listen blondie."

"Steve." The blonde scoffed as he told him his name.

"Uh-huh, cool." The man waved off. "I see you everywhere, like literally, everywhere." He emphasized that part to him. "So either ask me out or quit following me." He scoffed as he gave him a look while the blonde choked on air this time.

"Oh, no, I'm not good with the asking out thing really." Steve put air quotes around the term as he shook his head furiously.

"Yeah, neither am I." The man shrugged. "So let's just say that I go to the restaurant down the corner tonight at around 7-ish and I just so happen to meet you there. Hmm?" He looked up to give him a look.

"Perfect." Steve smiled as he nodded along softly.

"By the way, my name's Tony. Tony Stark." The brunette informed him as he gave him a smile then got up, headed off with his friends, and chased someone for almost taking his friends bike.

Steve let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in as he just met Tony Stark but as a teenager and in all honesty, he wasn't surprised and nor was he disappointed.

"Alright, 7." Steve wrote it down just to head out and start looking for some stores to go get something decent to wear for the date he has with the billionaire.
************************************************
Steve had gotten everything just to get ready in a frenzy then rush down to the restaurant instantly.