true love 3

"Heya Brucie. What's up?" Tony smiled as he saw the doctor at his place upstate and hugged him immediately.

"What are you doing up here? Is Steve alright?" He gaped as he looked at the man worriedly.

"He's alright, Tones." Bruce chuckled as he assured the man.

"I came up here to give you and the girls these."

Bruce handed the man a little slip and the engineer took it with furrowed brows.

"What's this?"

Tony looked down, then gaped and shot his head to the man immediately once he read it over.

"You're getting married to Thor!"

"Yeah." Bruce got a faint blush once he heard the man squeal.

"Oh, come on, tell me everything." Tony nudged as he pulled him to the couch.

"Tony." Bruce groaned.

"I've been hanging out with girls for the past 2 years. Excuse me if I may start to act like one or sound like one." Tony flicked him.

"But come on, seriously, Bruce, tell me everything. Spill." He nudged.

Bruce chuckled at his reaction but nodded softly and started to talk.

"Well, we mainly got closer after you and Steve broke up."

"Oh, great." Tony muttered with a scoff while the doctor laughed.

"No, wait, listen." Bruce nudged.

*********************************************

"And he like proposed what? A month ago? A week ago?" Tony nudged.

"He proposed a week ago." Bruce informed.

"Lemme see."

Tony grabbed the doctor's hand and smiled when he saw a wonderful diamond ring on his finger.

"Oh, it's beautiful."

"Ya know, I always thought that Steve was going to propose to me." Tony smiled.

"He would come home late and I would get excited when he walked in that he had a ring in his pocket, he was just taking a while to get it and come down and think of a way to propose." He rambled.

"But, each time, it wasn't the case."

"He would come home tired and annoyed and angry. I just stopped asking him how his day was because he always looked the same." Tony shrugged.

"But I always thought my ding was going to be a simple diamond with my name engraved in the ring." He smiled at the thought.

"And our wedding bands would be engraved with the other's name."

"Mine would say Steve and his would say Tony."

"Why didn't you tell him?" Bruce looked at the engineer curiously.

"I was going to." Tony nodded.

"The night that we broke up, I was going to talk to him about marriage and out wedding and stuff, but he didn't show up to the dinner, so we never talked about it."

"But that's all in the past. I have to help you plan a wedding." He smiled as he nudged the man around in excitement.

Bruce chuckled at his enthusiasm and nodded along with a smile, "thanks."

"Of course!" Tony cheered.

"Oh! I have always wanted to help plan a wedding!"

He got up to get his iPad and rushed back to talk to the man about all of his ideas.