The Cheerleader Mishap

"What are you doin' here?" Steve scoffed as he saw some of the others at his place. 

"One, we were close and I gotta pee." Wanda explained then rushed to the bathroom with a squeal. 

"Two, we were heading to Tony's place cause he has too much food so he's throwing a party apparently." Nat scoffed as she leaned against the wall looking bored and also sharpening a knife, for some weird reason. 

"Oh, yeah, he told me but I can't." Steve shook his head lightly as he ushered them in then got out a bowl. 

"Why not exactly?" Sam eyed him carefully. 

"Why do you have dog food?" Nat picked up a bag, with much ease, as she pointed to it then gave the blonde a look. 

"It took me like three tries to pick up that bag. How are you doing it so easily?" Steve whimpered as he gaped at her. 

"Not my fault you're a baby." She shrugged as she dropped it then flopped on the couch to go back to sharpening her knife. 

"I'm watchin' my neighbors dog cause she's at a cheerleadin' meet for the week." Steve shrugged as he was giving the little dog the bowl of food once he poured it for the fluffy creature. 

"You live... next door... to a cheerleader?" Nat got up as she walked over to the soldier and gave him a look. 

"Figures." Sam scoffed. 

"Super soldier, good looking guy, and Captain." He hummed. 

"I get stuck livin' next to someone who's a complete asshole." He grumbled. 

"I live next to you." Bucky gave him a look. 

"I know." 

"It's not like that, trust me." Steve scoffed as he waved them off then grabbed the water bowl to give the animal more water. 

"You're doin' a favor for a cheerleader?" Bucky scoffed as he gave his best friend a look. 

"Oh my God, don't tell Tony." Wanda gasped as she walked in at the perfect moment to hear that. 

"Don't tell me what?" Tony walked in and they all jumped in fear while Nat just turned her head to him and waved. 

"Uh... that you're so pretty." Sam smiled while the billionaire cocked a brow then gave him a look. 

"Where'd you get the dog?" Tony gave his boyfriend a look as he saw an animal in his house and was curious. 

"You better say it's a gift for me, Steven." He gave him a look while the others moved into the living room but kept listening to hear how everything went down. 

"I'm watching the dog for a friend." Steve sighed. 

"Who?" 

"She's my neighbor." Steve waved off as he was putting the bowl of water down for the fluffy creature. 

"She's a she?" Tony gave him a look as he walked into the blondes place some more. 

"Yes, Tony, but it's nothing." 

"You're watching her dog. That's a favor." Tony explained, as if the blonde didn't already know that part. "So what favor is she doing for you?" 

"She's goin' to do nothin'." Steve sighed as he faced the brunette. 

"So you're lying to me?" 

"What?" Steve made a face of pure confusion as to where the engineer got that from. 

"Gonna spice it up a little, this is getting too boring." Nat hummed as she got up then walked over to the little counter to lean over and talk to them.