𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

The fan was running to keep to fumes of acetone out of the room as Ruv concentrated, surprisingly good at this.  You were watching him work intently, still a little annoyed.

  "I can't believe I let you talk me into this,"  you complained, only earning a slight chuckle from the other.

  "Well, I have to say it looks good on you.  This color really suits you, you know,"  Ruv replied.

  You rolled your eyes and waited not so patiently as your lover carefully painted your nails, only getting a few areas of nail polish on the skin around them.  It was actually going pretty neatly, and you had no idea when Ruv had become so good at this.

  "How are you getting every stroke perfect?" You finally questioned, getting suspicious of how well Ruv was doing.

  "Sarv.  She had me do her right hand for her from time to time, so I eventually got good at it."  Ruv chuckled,
  "And now it seems to be coming in handy."

  You lightly hit him on the shoulder with your free hand as a faint pink bloomed over your cheeks.  You looked away out of embarrassment.

  After a little while, You got bored of waiting.
  "Are you almost done?"

  "Almost. Just a few more strokes and..."  Ruv squinted, concentrating on one last section of a nail,  "..done.  Wow, you're nails look gorgeous, (Y/N)."

  "I hate you,"  You said, scrutinizing the new color on your nails.

  Ruv chuckled sweetly and hummed,  "You love me."
  He brought your hand up and kissed it lightly, as some would when greeting certain people in some kind of movies.

  Your eyes widened and you pulled your hand away in surprise, glaring at Ruv, who only smiled with the face of a man who was struck deep with love.
  You shook your head disapprovingly and looked away, admiring Ruv's job.

  As the other went off to work on something that needed to be done, You found that maybe you didn't mind this after all.  You wouldn't mind if Ruv re-did your nails once the color chipped away either.   You smiled at the thought; next time.

361 words

(A/N)  tsundere (Y/N)?????????  nail painting???  idk.  i actually took this from a, uh,  little writing drabble I wrote a while ago about another ship, but I wanted to publish it somewhere and so I just changed it a bit to fit here—

this is pretty short, but i really like it.  im uh what some might call,  a hopeless romantic ;)

*crying*

but mostly for other people's romance haha

why am i typing all of this.

have a good day :]]