Team SLVR

Y/N's POV:

The rest of the group turns to you, a mixture of shock, awe, and fear across their faces. Umbra becomes the first one to say something.

Umbra: What the fresh hell was that!?

Y/N: I'm a snake faunus, I can unhinge my jaw, makes me sound really demonic. To be completely honest, I don't know why that even worked.

Miyako: You made a creature that feeds on negative emotions feel fear and you don't know why it worked?

Y/N: What do you think Tits McGee?

Umbra and Alex sigh, and I can hear Yang snickering. I soar up to the top of the cliff, enjoying the feeling of the wind whipping through my hair.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N crashing into a tree whilst flying

Ozpin: Russel Thrash, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, and Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL (Cardinal)... Led by Cardin Winchester.

The crowd cheers as Team CRDL steps off the stage. 

Ozpin: Jaune Arc, Pyrrah Nikos, Nora Valkyrie, and Lie Ren. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR (Juniper)... Led by Jaune Arc.

Jaune looks confused and Ozpin congratulates him. I see Pyrrah playfully punch Jaune out of the corner of my eye.

Ozpin: Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the gold knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY... Led by Ruby Rose.

Rose, huh? She must be Summers daughter. I'm surprised I didn't see the resemblance until now. She is the one that could interfere with mother's plans the most.

Ozpin: Last but certainly not least; Y/N Cervena, Umbra Swart, Miyako Shiina, and Alex Pierce. The four of you retrieved the silver queen pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team SLVR (Silver)... Led by Y/N Cervena.

I grin, and look over at Umbra who is fuming. I give her a snide grin.

Umbra: Oz is really letting this idiot  lead our team!?

Y/N: Yeah, he is. Not to mention this "idiot" killed a Nevermore by himself. Besides Beanie, you got anger issues.

I turn around and walk off to go find our room. Wandering the halls for about five minutes, I'm able to locate it. I take my shirt off and flop onto one of the beds, before falling asleep.

Umbra's POV:

I'm going to kick that bastard's teeth in! I swear, he's going to get himself and us killed! I storm off to our dorm, opening the door I see Y/N sleeping shirtless; a calm smile replacing his usual cocky grin, blush begins to tint my cheeks. NO BAD UMBRA! He's an asshole and a pervert. I sigh and pull the sheets over him.

Umbra: You're a bastard and a pervert, but at least you're good looking.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I see his eyes snap open. Fuck.

Y/N's POV:

I snap awake as I feel someone touching me (NOT LIKE THAT!) and pull the covers up around me. I then hear a familiar voice

Umbra: You're a bastard and a pervert, but at least you're good looking.

Hmmm. So that's how she feels. I quickly open my eyes. She backs up, blush tinting her cheeks.