Sienna, Saber, and Shade

Skipping most of Volume 4 cause i couldn't think of much to write lmao also alliteration in the title go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Stepping through the portal, I see Sienna, Adam and Hazel all conversing.

Y/N: Sup

Their heads turn to face me.

Y/N: Just came to observe, don't mind me.

Adam stabs Sienna through the chest. I let out a large sigh as Sienna falls forward.

Y/N: I'll deal with the fucking body.

Adam: One of the guards will escort you.

Y/N: No need

I carry her barely alive body out the back of the compound, moving into the forest.

Y/N: Hold on a little longer Sienna.

She coughs up blood and I open a portal, pulling a half-dead person through. He used to be a silver eyed warrior, before I gouged his eyes out in a battle. My left arm punches through his chest, grabbing onto his heart, as I place my right hand over Sienna's heart. Life force begins draining from the silver eyed warrior into me, which I then push into Sienna. The stab wound begins stitching itself back together as life force is pushed into her.

Y/N: I swear I'm going to kill Adam if someone else doesn't. Idiot can't even follow a simple plan.

As the would finally heals, Sienna gasps. I look at her for a moment before forming a portal and motioning to it.

Sienna: Thank you

I nod and she steps through the portal leading to one of the many safe-houses I have scattered across Remnant. That's one more powerful ally. Now, to do what I've been meaning to do since I got that runestone. With a thought, I change where the portal leads to and enter my laboratory of sorts. I take a red piece of chalk and begin drawing the lines necessary for the summoning of a Servant, mirroring the lines that were on the floor of the ruins back in Vacuo.

(Credit: Type-Moon)

I place the runestone in the center of the summoning circle and begin chanting

Y/N: Let silver and steel be the essence. Let stone and archduke of contracts be the foundation. Let red be the color I pay tribute to. Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall. Let the four cardinal gates close. Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Seals rotate.

The lines begin to glow with power.

Y/N: I hereby decree. Your body shall serve under me. My fate shall be your sword. Submit to the beckoning. If you submit to this will and this reason... Then answer! 

A wind begins blowing through the space around me and the summoning circle.

Y/N: An oath shall be sworn here! I shall attain all power! I shall have dominion over all the creatures of Grimm!