Daddy

⚠sex
⚠Skip if you can't hear the sex things.
⚠this is 🔞

Namjoon POV

I carry Y/N and open the main door . We start kissing roughly . Then i go upstairs and kick the door .

I push her to wall and i put my both hand at her left and right . We kissing . She start unbutton my shirt and i do a same thing .  We stop kissing .

"Naked ." I smirk .

She take off her pants until the bra and panties left .

"Wow . Same colour yea ?" I chuckled .

"Yah . Naked ." She smirked and i take off my clothes until i naked . She staring my hard cock .

I push her to wall again and kiss her roughly .

"Ugh . Your kiss so hot , daddy ." She said and continued kissing me .

I take her both legs to my waist . We didn't break a kiss . I carry her to my bed . I at her top .

I still kiss her and take off her bra . Her breasts is so big . I suck her nipples roughly .

"Ugh . Daddy ." She moans .

"Baby girl . Want to do like a position that we just watch ?" I asked .

"Yes ." She nods and the position that i mean is 69 . Now i'm at bottom and she is top of me . I put my finger in her pussy .

"Ughhh daddy ." She moans .

"Suck it !" I hit her butt until it's red . She suck my dick .

"Ughhh . Y-yeaa like that baby . Ughhhh !" I moans . Then i try control it .

I put my finger in her pussy . She moans when she suck my dick .

I smirked and put my tongue in her pussy .

"Ughhhhhh fasterrrrr !" She moans .

I moved my tongue faster . After a few minutes i sit down .

"What are you staring at ? You see my dick is going hard right ? Suck it !" I push her head to my dick .

"Ugghhh Yes baby . Like that . Ughhh . Y-you a-are doing w-well Baby !" I moans loud .

"Lay down ." I push her to lay down .

"Ughhhh f-fuck me daddy !" She moans and i nod .

I take my dick and shoved it in her pussy .

"Ughhhh" She moans but then she bite her bottom lips . Is she thinking that i don't want she moans ?

"Moans for me baby girl ." I continued moved my dick out and in . I moved more fast .

"Ugghhh ! Daddy !" She shout .

"Shout again baby . I want all people know who you belong to. " I moved my dick and suck her nipples .

"Y-you so rough !" She said. 

"Because i want you to always remember who you belongs to ." I said and smirk .

"Ugh . Slow down !" She shout again and close her legs . It's hard to continue fuck her !

"Open your legs baby ." I said .

"N-no ." She scared if i will fuck her until she can't walked .

"Open your legs !" I mad and she opened it .

"That's Daddy's girl" I said and fuck her so fast . Our room is so noisy because our moans and because her wet pussy when i fuck her .

"Daddy ! I'm Cumming !"

"Today . I want you make a baby . I will responsible . Now let me do a baby for you !" I said and cum together with her . I cum inside her 3 times .

End Namjoon POV