Vomit

Namjoon POV

We stop talking when they all said they want to shower . So now i was alone at here . I can see Y/N is cooking . With her short pants ! I'm horny ! I slowly go to her . I hug her from back make her gasp loud .

"Aish . Namjoon ." She said and smiled .

"I miss my baby girl ." I said and put my face at her shoulder .

"I miss you too daddy . But not now . They will see it ." Y/N said make me shocked .

"Oh now you calling me daddy huh ?" I bite my bottom lips .

"Wait for tonight baby girl . I will not go rough . Promise ." I said and kiss her lips once .

"I'm waiting ." She smirked . I brake the hug and sit back at couch .

Skip time ~
Dinner .

I was sitting next to Y/N . I'm still horny ! She busy talking with the others and i was busy thinking if i can fuck her pussy using my finger right now !

I take my left hand and go to her pants . She noticed it and she push my hand . I go to her pussy quickly and shoved my finger .

"Ugh ." She moaned slowly .
The others didn't hear cause they are busy talking .

"Don't moans ." I whispered . She just nods it .

I eat my soup but my left hand is still busy in her pussy . She trying to control her moans .

Skip time ~

I was finding Y/N but i didn't saw her . I go to her room and she was in bathroom . I open it little and i saw she was pee .

I open it and she shocked .

"Joon ! I was pee !" She shout .

"Shhh . I was your boyfriend ! It's okay right ?" I said and smirk .

She done pee in front of me . I take a water and wash it for her .

"N-namjoon ." She moans .

"Can i ?" I whispered .

"Yes ." She answer and make me turn on more .

I naked in front of her . She do a same things .

"Oh . My little whore is going to pleasure her daddy today ." I said and shoved my finger in her pussy .

"Ughhh . J-Joon ." She enjoy it .

"You forgot my name ?" I raised my eyebrows .

"Ughhh d-daddy ." She moans again .

"I love your moans baby girl ." I said and moved little fast .

"Ughhhh . F-faster ." She moans and i kiss her lips roughly when my finger is busy with her pussy .

"Ughhhh . F-faster ! M-more faster ." She moans between our kiss . I nod and i moved more fast .

"You're so wet !" I said and suck her nipples .

"Daddy ." She called me .

"Yes whore ?" I asked .

"Fuck me using your dick !" She said make me smirk .

"I will baby girl . Such a little slut ." I said and kiss her lips roughly again .

I pulled her stand up and push her to wall . We didn't break our kiss . My finger still in her pussy but then i pull it out . I break the kiss too . I lick my finger .