turn on

⚠sex
⚠dirty talk
⚠this is 🔞

Namjoon POV

It's already 1 months since Taehyung try to raped Y/N . She still didn't talk with Taehyung although Taehyung and the others always come here accompany Y/N when i was work .

Now Y/N and I was watching a movie called 365 days . Many sex scene that we watching . We just cuddled at couch . But then i noticed that Y/N always put her hand at her pussy . Why ? Is she ready for sex ? We didn't do a sex for 1 months .

"Aish ." She said and still put her hand at her pussy . It's look like she uncomfortable about something .

"You okay baby ?" I ask pretending that i didn't saw what she do .

"Yea ." She said . Then we watch the sex scene .

I'm horny . Seriously .

Why she didn't moved her hand from her pussy ?

"Y/N . Something wrong that makes you uncomfortable ?" I ask and look at her .

"N-no ." She answer .

"Why you keep put your hand at your pussy ? You make me turn on !" I said and kiss her lips .

"N-no . I don't know . I feel something that make me uncomfortable at my pussy ." She explained .

"Want me to check it ?" I ask but she quiet .

"Don't shy . I already see you naked right ?" I said and laughed .

"Hmm okay ." She said and stand up .

Actually i was plan something . I'm horny !

She take off her pants and panties .

"Let me check ." I said and she lays down . Her pussy so wet !

I put my hand to her pussy as i want to check it but suddenly i noticed she try to hide her moans .

I smirk and i shoved my finger to her pussy make she moans loudly .

"Ughhhh !" She moans .

"Like it , baby ?" I ask .

"J-joon . Stop . I don't want to have a sex ." She said make me stop moving my finger .

"Why ?" I ask .

"I'm not ready since Taehyung try to raped me !" She said .

"Oh come on . I'm not Taehyung . Please . It's already 1 months since we didn't have a sex . I'm horny . Please pleasure me ." I said and she look at me .

"Please understand me ." She still don't want .

"Hmm . Okay ." I sit down at floor and just look down . I just want to have sex with her .
Suddenly i feel something .

She kiss my neck !

"Y-Y/N ." I moans .

"I will pleasure you daddy ." She said and smirked . Still kissing my neck .

"Ughhh Y/N ." I moans . Her breath so hot !

"You make me want to fuck you , baby girl ." I said and push her to couch .

"Fuck me daddy . I needy !" She said loudly .

"You already be a naughty girl , Y/N ." I smirk . I naked in front of her .

"Can i ?" I ask .

"Yes daddy ." She answer and i shoved my finger in her pussy .

"Ughhhh ! Yes ! Faster !" She moans .