remember

"Namjoon ! Please remember her . You promise her to married her ." Suga said .

I run to leave .

"Y/N !" They shout .

I ignored them . Suga and Jhope run follow me . I just walked to outside hospital .

"Y/N stop ." Suga grabbed my hand .

"He remembers you guys ! Why he didn't remember me ?!" I crying .

"Shhh . Y/N . He will remember you ." Suga hug me .

I'm crying .

After few weeks , Namjoon already can discharge .

"Namjoon . You can discharge now . Let me help you walked to car ." Jin try to help Namjoon .

"No . I want Y/N help me . Can you ?" He looked at me .

"Why ?" They shocked .

"Maybe i can remember her ." He said and smiled . I help him walked to car .

We arrived .

"Y/N . Can you help Namjoon walked ? I want to take his bag ." Jin said and i nod .

I help Namjoon .

"Y/N . Can you bring me to my room ?" Namjoon ask .

"Yes ofc ." I replied and bring him to his room . I open his room door and i close the door back .

"Okay . Slowly ." I said and push him softly to the bed . 

"Thanks ." He said and smiled .

"I leave yea ?" I said and just want to leave but suddenly he grabbed my wrist . I turn my head to him .

"Y/N . Can you cuddle with me ?" He said make me shocked .

"Y-you remember me ?" I asked .

"I don't know . I already remember that i obsessed cuddle but i don't know who . I think it's you ." He said and pull me to bed .

"Please . I-i miss you baby ." He said make me more shocked .

"I miss you too ." I said and crying .

"Shh . Don't cry . I will try to remember you okay ? Just spend time with me ." He said and cuddle with me .

"Is we still in relationship ?" I ask .

"Ofc . I-i will try to remember you . I promise ." He said and hug me tight .

"I-i miss the old you ." I said and kiss his lips once . He smiled with a dimples .

Namjoon POV

S-she kiss me . I feel guilty .

End Namjoon POV

*sorry it's too short for this chapter*