cнaѕιng orpнanѕ - тecнnoвlade

i had another idea.. imagine going to a park with techno and not paying much mind to anything but then you see kids... now, a normal being wouldn't do anything to them but you're technoblade and y/n.. you have to hurt the kids. that's sounds like an amazing idea to me. (this is also kinda based off the one video where the 2 guys run after the kids when they made fun of minecraft)

y/u/n: your user name

warnings: chasing little kids, mentions of killing orphans, a single cuss word

•·················•·················•

  *your pov*

  "now, if you had to choose, which one would you pick; you're orphan obliterator or your cape?" i ask, walking with techno to the park.

  "my orphan obliterator all the way. i can't really kill orphans with my cape." techno shrugs.

  "i mean you can kill orphans with your cape. you just have to strangle them."

  "you're so cruel.. i like it."

  we both laugh. that's what i love about techno, we both despise orphans, or just children in general. cough cough, tommy, cough cough.

  eventually we show up at the park and find a bench to sit down at. we talk for a little bit until i point out a kid, "look at that kid. i bet he's gonna fall off the swing and face plant."

  "oh yeah, he's gonna 100 percent fall off." techno agrees.

  we both wait and BAM! the kid does fall off the swing and face plants.

  "on wood chips too! haha nerd!" he makes fun of.

  "imagine being that stupid to fall on wood chips, and in front of your friends too! loser!" i laugh.

  "wait- aren't you technoblade and y/u/n?" a random kid asks from afar.

  "yeah? and who are you?" i ask, sitting up a bit straighter.

  "you guys play minecraft for a living! imagine being in your 20s still playing a little kids game! minecraft isn't even fun!" they laugh, and a few other kids laugh.

  "what did you say?" techno asks.

  "MINECRAFT SUCKS DICK!" another kid yells.

  techno and i both jump up and jump over the fence, and after the kids.

  "AHHH!!" the kids yell as they run away.

  "GET BACK HERE NERDS!" techno yells.

•·················•·················•
this is hands down my favorite one shot i've written. niki's one shot is close second though.

anyways, i hope you all have a great day! love you all!! <3