37

TW: NSFW

Y/n lick her lips, she doesn't want to do it but..She still did it because she really miss his cold touch, his moans, his unholy words coming out of his mouth and the way he give her the pleasure..She take off her off shoulder top, her black silky heels and then her black skirt, he smirk with satisfaction when he saw her in her undergarments.

"Stop" He spoke before she was about to take off her clothes completely, he grab her curves and pull her close to him.."Damn" He look into her body with a smug smirk, he slowly caress her curves..Making her shiver because of his cold hands.

"This body is only mine, no one will touch this masterpiece" His eyes slowly crawl on y/n's eyes, biting his lips..He went towards her and grab her neck, he kissed her lips deeply..Feeling drastically erotic, he pressed his body on hers as y/n was jostled against the cold wall.

Y/n can feel something hard pressed teasingly on her lower part of her body, "Can you feel my c0ck begging for you down there" He said though the kiss as he went down on her neck, his dirty words make the sexual tension between them increase up more.

He didn't stop the kiss, he pushed y/n on the soft mattress bed..He went on her neck, leaving wet and sloppy kisses on her lower neck, when he has about to stop..He felt like he was being flipped, he felt a light weight of a petite body on top of his hard and muscular body, "Ah, sweetheart" He spoke with a smug smirk on his face.

Y/n attacked his neck, licking and kissing his neck slowly but roughly, "Y/n.." He moaned out her name, that's when she knew that she found his weak spot..She suck it, making him grunt in pain and pleasure.

Y/n let go, she saw a red and purple bruise on his neck..Making her slightly smirk, jungkook cupped her face and harshly place her lips on him, they had another long make out session for a moment..Jungkook somehow, miss her touch too, because the way she gives him the pleasure is just making him faint because of how professional she went.

She let go as she sit up straight at his lap, he ogle at her sculpted curvy body.."Fuck" He screech, feeling his d!ck getting harder more than like a rock, "I can't take this anymore" He ripped his clothes, revealing his hard toned abs, and thick chest..She was mesmerized hence of the way he ripped his thin shirt, she find it more than hot.

He abruptly grab her shoulder and pin her on the mattress, he unclasp her bra and didn't hesitate to rip her panty unexpectedly into pieces.."J-Jungkook th—" He pressed his index finger on her mouth, shutting her up.."The maids will buy them for you" He kissed her deeply, y/n whine when she felt the tip of his c0ck brushing on her cl!toris.

"I'm getting impatient" Y/n grouse, "Beg for it, sweetheart" He press his forehead on hers, smirking in a smug and teasing way.."Just fuck me now, master!" The Master word utter out of her words without her knowing and unexpectedly, her words make him abundantly tantalize.