Capitolo due

Sette anni dopo

Sette anni dopo.
[Seven years later.]

Dante P.O.V.

"You know bella[beautiful] I always loved our sex life, but during your pregnancies, I love it more, you get wild."

"It's not my fault, it's you." She said pouting.

"Me? What did I do?"

"Well you get all bossy and more dominant than ever and you know that does crazy things to me, it's was this way with Vincenzo, and now with these triplets, it's three times worse. No more babies." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, baby don't cry."

"I'm not crying, you are. I'm hungry, help me get up, I'm too heavy."

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and pregnancy only makes you more perfect."

"This is the last one, so enjoy this last view."

"No baby, I want a girl, next one will be a girl."

"Next one? Are you fucking crazy Dante Alexander Rossi? I had Vincenzo and that kid almost ripped me in half, and now I will have more three at the same time, do you hear that? Same fucking time! Do you want a girl? You better get yourself pregnant, because that dick isn't going anywhere near me after I pop these kids!" She said all this in one breath, all red from anger, Dio[god] how I love this woman.

It ain't my fault that my swimmers are too good and we got three for one. But I know that she's happy with this, can you imagine a house full of boys? It's going to be chaos five troublemakers running all around, we definitely need a neonata [babygirl] around here.

After taking my beautiful wife downstairs, I went to find my boys, I found them in the gym, Lorenzo has been learning how to fight, and I got to say I'm very proud of him, one more year or two and Vincenzo will start to learn too. Obviously, if he wants to learn the family business. I and Isabella talked and we came to the conclusion that they only will learn if they want to.

We're not going to make them do something they don't want, that only would bring problems with time. So we let them choose, even though we are the parents that doesn't mean we have to force them to do things, if you asked me if I would like to see my sons together ruling the mafia, my mafia, the answer is 'certo che si'[ of course] but it must be their choice. When I had to take this role as the Don I was forced to do it, and at first, I was angry with everyone and everything that I didn't make the best decisions.

Whatever my kids decide I will be there for them.

"Dante can we go to the office, we need to talk." Said my second in command and hopefully soon to be brother-in-law Luca.