Ventitré

3° Person P.O.V.

Finally Luca gain the confidence to ask Emilia to marry him. When he was talking to Dante, he realized that not always things go as planned and he knew that Emilia was the right woman for him. He was searching for her through the house. Meanwhile in the room upstairs, something terrible was starting to happening.

"Yes?" The woman answered the phone.

"We have to go forward with our plan, that motherfucker put me as a guard dog. Are they home?" The man asked.

"No, I'm with the kids now."

"And the other lovebirds?"

"Last time i saw them they were in the backyard."

"Perfect, close the other brats and do what we talked about, in half an hour I'll be outside the gates." He said and hung up.

Catarine started to pack everything she would need, she knew what she had to do. Going through the guard gates would be more difficult but she had a way.

Today was the day that everything would change, this was going to be much hard to understand and accept than everything that happened before. The house was going to be filled with sadness and sorrow. Everyone will blame their selfs and the Rossi family as you know it will change dramatically. But while that doesn't happen, Emilia was living her her best day, for now because soon it will the worst day in every ones lives.

"Emilia Rossi i know i took too much time to get here, but I finally made it, i want to apologize for not make you mine sooner. Since our first kiss i knew you were the one for me but to be honest i was scared, scared of your brother, scared of the job and mostly scared that you wouldn't think the same about me, Emilia I'm not scared anymore except from one thing, your answer to this question. Emilia Rossi would you marry me?" Luca was on one knee in front of Emilia, the small velvet box that he bought a year ago opened for her to see the big diamond ring.

"Yes, oh my god sí, sí, sí." Emilia said jumping up and down, Luca took the ring from the box and put it on her trembling finger, he got up from the grass and kissed and hugged her. They were so happy. This was the best day of her life. That is for now.

"I'm outside. We don't have much time, Isabella will be back soon." Leonardo said.

"I'm on my way." Catarine answered.

She closed the triplets in the nursery, Enzo and Vin were playing in their rooms so she didn't had to worry about them. She took Nortia in her arms and left the house, for a second she looked to the baby face she was holding and asked her self if this was the right thing to do, but her mind was set on power, she thought she would had a lot of she did this. When the guards saw her they asked were was she going, but she already had the answer for them.

"We're going to meet Dante and Isabella at the coffee shop down the road. You can call them and ask them but they won't be happy with you." She said.

"Alright, do you need a guard with you?"

"No, it's only a five minutes walk and we will come back in the car with her parents." And with that she left, never to be seen again.

Dante and isabella were on their way back to the house, Isabella's breasts were liking milk she needed to breastfeed Nortia as soon as possible or pump. The perks of motherhood! She thought.

They passed the front gates and she parked in front of the mansion, she helped Dante and both of them made their way inside. Once inside the first thing they noticed were the triplets crying, Isabella put her purse down and ran to their room, Dante was calling Emilia and Luca.