Capitolo cinque

Isabella P

Isabella P.O.V.

Catarine is been taking care of the triplets now, and so far so good that means me and Dante are finally back to work and he's so stressed because of Gianna being married to the Russian mafia leader. I mean it can be nothing but it can be something, to be honest, we don't know what to think, we want to believe that they really want a truce between the two mafias but they can't be trusted.

"Fanculo questa merda![fuck this shit]" Dante's voice roared through the house.

"Cosa c'è che non va?[what's wrong]" I asked once I got to his office.

"Fottuti russi![fucking russians] it's what's wrong! We had a shipment of guns that were supposed to go to Greece, but the boat was attacked and robbed on the way there, they killed everyone on board, but before one of them died he write 'russi' with his blood. They don't want truce they want trouble."

"Call him." I say.

"What?" Dante asked confused.

"I said call him, better yet I will." I said and went to the phone on his desk, I dialed Iosif number and started ringing.

"Bella what are you doing?"

Ring, ring, ring... after some more ringing a deep voice answered.

~"да? [yes?]" Dio is voice is so deep and rough that he reminds me of that Russian guy in the movie 2012.

"Is this Iosif?"

~"да [yes], who are you?"

"Glad you asked, I'm the Donna of mafia Italiana and I want to know why the fuck are you messing with our shipments." He released a deep chuckle and answered.

~"Because I can, and I will continue to steal all of your things that I can until the Italian mafia no longer exists."

"You want war? you'll have war."

~"Oh I have someone here that wants to talk to Dante can you let him answer?"

"Talk," Was the only thing he said.

~"Hi Dante, remember me?" Asked a woman.

"Gianna." He said through greeted teeth.

~"Yes, I just wanted to say that I'm coming to get Lorenzo." When she said that my blood started to boil and I saw red.

"THE HELL YOU WILL!!" I screamed at her, Dante came to my side trying to calm me down but it wasn't working, you can mess with me and even with Dante but no one can say a word about my children, even Lorenzo I might not have given birth to him but he sees me as his mother and to me, he is my son.

~"Yes I will and he will come with me to Russia and live with his new daddy." I'm going to kill this bitch. I released myself from Dante's grip and got closer to the phone.