𝖎𝖎. 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝕺𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒

━ YUN AND AJ. hi again! you're now at the boring part - aka the rules. i know, i know, they're the same old rules that everyone uses, but please take just one moment to look them over.

 i know, i know, they're the same old rules that everyone uses, but please take just one moment to look them over

━ PLEASE. follow this acc as well as dynamic_dream and SE0KYUN9S (you can unfollow 1-1800-BANGTAN after the awards are over if you want to use backup do mention down.)

━ DO NOT. bribe or sweet talk your judges! if your book is good then there's no need to. if your book is bad, focus on improving that, not bribing >:l. also you cannot be a judge for the category(s) you participated in.

━ PLEASE. refrain from entering more than three books (each in a different category). For one-shots, you can point out which one to read if you think it's your best work by messaging us, but you have to give at least two if it is a compilation.

━ DO. add this to your reading list and library for updates! it also helps spread the word about the award.

━ PLEASE. tag five people and (both) of our personal accounts or just this account when we get to the forms. again, the publicity :D

DO NOT. enter any books that aren't in english! we can't judge them that way.

━ PLEASE. remember that bts fanfics that include cross-group ships are allowed (like yoonie or taelice), but only in the general category, not ships

DO. give us a shout out on your mb! we'd love for more people to join - the more the merrier, right?

PLEASE. refrain from changing username till award ends or book names, descriptions, and covers or edit them after judging starts.

PLEASE. try and have at least 5 chapters published so that we can effectively judge your books!

DO. follow all the judges in order to appreciate their efforts.

 follow all the judges in order to appreciate their efforts

━ YUN AND AJ. any questions? please comment on them inline here.