𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝐅𝐋𝕺𝐏 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄

━ YUN AND AJ. break one rule and you are directly here!!

━ AJ. sad to inform but some actually made it here, even though i hate to do this but let's see-

 sad to inform but some actually made it here, even though i hate to do this but let's see-

━ ONE. [BTdirection26] for not replying to our messages and did not submit kim seokjin results on time.

━ TWO. [renmono] for taking the responsibility of judging ot7 but suddenly leaving wattpad without even informing us. 

━ THREE. [januisme] for not replying and leaving jhs judging in between. i tried contacting her multiple times through insta and she was a friend of mine too. but i guess i just lost a friend. 

FOUR. [JIMENEZ1595] for not replying to our messages and did not submit OT7 results on time. And she/he thought changing her/his username will help!!

FIVE. [RaimaJeon / Park_haechul]  She is a known plagiarizer. Back in March, she stole Ravendipity's story, Adrift. She stole Shinigami from ao3 author farfromsweet, the book that won the first place prize of the Yoongi category of this contest. And now, she stole Silver Ruin the book in 3rd place for jjk.

 And now, she stole Silver Ruin the book in 3rd place for jjk

━  AJ. if you think these are wrong, and there are reasons behind their leaving and not answering, dm us, we will check!!! also, i am not going to tag them because i just don't want to :( and anyways their books aren't blacklisted since they worked hard at least on that.