𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝕺𝐍

━ AJ AND YUN. judges allow us to introduce the judging criterion based on which you will judge our lovely participant's auditions.

 judges allow us to introduce the judging criterion based on which you will judge our lovely participant's auditions

━ TITLE. 5 pts.

does the title match the storyline? does it make you curious to know more or is it abstract? do you understand its meaning? a good title should match the storyline, and should be unique enough to remember.

━ COVER. 10 pts.

like it or not, the cover is one of the most important parts of a book; because we all judge them by their covers. does the cover match the story? is it illustrative and is attractive to you? tell us why or why not the cover pulls the reader in.

━ DESCRIPTION. 10 pts.

does the author successfully draw you inside the story and fill you with a need to read more to know what occurs? (for compilation of one-shots check the proper information)

━ PLOT. 20 pts.

is it a love story with beautiful scenes, a horror story with suspense, or do you indulge in the mystery behind the storyline? a good plot should be unique and exciting or satisfying to read/finish.

━ CHARACTER. 10 pts.

character development plays an important role in books, although many authors skimp on it. are your characters developing slowly or quickly? can you relate at a real level?

━ WRITING STYLE. 10 pts.

again, this is very important! are the sentences short or long? sometimes it's hard to read someone's writing because of run-on sentences and missing periods. does the author's writing style fit the plot and mood of the story?

━ GRAMMAR & SPELLING. 10 pts.

!! an explanation is not really needed here - i hope everyone knows what grammar and spelling are. judges, and readers, in general, should not be forced to correct a story as they read along. that's spell check's job! Properly tense (past, present, future) is key here, but many authors skip from one to another (ex. past and present tense). unless it's a social media or texting fanfiction (omg, wtf, etc).

━ SENSE AND EMOTIONS. 10 pts.

does the story make sense, or is it just the author putting down fact after fact? sometimes stories don't make sense because things happen too fast or slow. does it make you laugh, cry, feel loved, or hate someone in the story? a good author makes the reader feel as if they're in the story!

━ STRUCTURE. 5 pts.

the structure is how the story is built; for example, there are three parts in the hunger games. how does the structure contribute to the story?

IMPRESSION. 10 pts.

how do you feel overall about the story? use this as a guide if you can't decide !!

↦ are the absolutely amajin ones that you will never get tired of reading (9-10)

↦ the enjoyable ones which impress you (6-8)

↦ the alright ones that you feel are satisfactory (for wattpad) (4-5)

↦ the ones where you don't feel like continuing and needs to improve (1-3)

━ SUMMARY. at the very end, please write a decent-length review of the story!

━ POINTS. this judging system is out of 100! judges, at the bottom of the form there is a space for total points. please make sure you count up all the above points and put them there (100/100). just clearing things up!

 just clearing things up!

━ AJ AND YUN. judges you all will receive google forms to fill up all criteria properly. also, you are reminded again to read all the rules in previous pages. if you have any questions, feel free to ask!