𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝕺𝐑 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒

━ YUN AND AJ. hi again! you're now at the boring part - aka the rules. i know, i know, they're the same old rules that everyone uses, but please take just one moment to look them over.

 i know, i know, they're the same old rules that everyone uses, but please take just one moment to look them over

━ PLEASE. follow this acc as well as dynamic_dream and SE0KYUNGS (you can unfollow 1-1800-BANGTAN after the awards are over if you want to use backup do mention down.)

━ DO. give us a shout out on your mb! we'd love for more people to join - the more the merrier, right?

━ PLEASE. do not accept bribes from participants. if anyone is bribing you inform us immediately.

━ PLEASE. remember that you can only be a judge for three categories maximum.

━ DO. add this to your reading list and library for updates! it also helps spread the word about the award.

━ PLEASE. tag five people and (both) of our personal accounts or just this account when we get to the forms. again, the publicity :D

━ DO. read ALL the books in your category, have to read at least five actual chapters, and while submitting inform us which ones. In one-shots read at least two (if it is a compilation).

━ PLEASE. at least give a one-line reason for the marks for each criterion and a critique at the end.

━ DO. complete judging within the given time period. we will give specifics later.

━ PLEASE. do not contact participants before results, you can comment or vote but your comment must be normal, not in a judging manner.

━ DO. refrain from being biased. everyone is equal here.

━ PLEASE. follow the 1st place winner of your category.

 follow the 1st place winner of your category

━ YUN AND AJ. any questions? please comment on them inline here!!