Jin Hyung's Boyfriend

Jin POV :

We all gathered in main lobby. We have to catch flight for Korea today.

"So Jimin where was Taehyung yesterday?" I asked innocently

"He said he was strolling on street to get some fresh air.That guy is just weird" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You said yesterday you wanted to talk about something" I suddenly remembered

"Oh that's nothing. Actually we went for shopping yesterday. And Tae wholetime seems Off. I thought may be you know something about it. Since you two seems very close nowadays.But I think I was worrying over nothing. He look really happy today" Jimin looked at his best friend and small smile pulled over his face.

" He seems really happy doesn't he?
I wonder what ticked him off yesterday".Now I wonder if it's because of RM. He will talk to him.

Taehyung saw us and walk toward  us with huge smile on his face.

"Jin hyung what's this on your neck? Look like hickey " Taehyung said with smirk.

"Hickey? Jin Hyung you hooked up with someone in Chicago!! " .Jimin shrieked. Everyone gathered close after hearing Jimin voice.

"Hyung it look fresh. But you said you already have a boyfriend. Are you cheating on him???" Namjoon  never took thought he was that kind of boyfriend.

"Wait a minute! You have boyfriend? Since when? Who? Do we know him? When are you going to introduce him? Wait a minute.. Him not her?  " Jhope asked in shocked state.

Taehyung can't control his laugh. He shouldn't have done this to Jin Hyung but it was just too tempting. He will kill him for sure.

"Yes Jhope I have 'Boy'Friend. He proposed to me on last day of concert. I will introduce him to all of you soon. Till then I can't reveal anything. And Joonie I didn't cheat. He was in Chicago for work. So we met and Ahm hooked up.But he did something today which pissed me off, so currently I don't know I want to take this ahead or not", Jin said while giving death glare to taehyung.

Taehyung mentally cursed himself. He shouldn't have put him on spot.

"Hyung you don't have to reveal anything right now if you don't want to. Also if there is some problem between you two then you should talk with each other before taking any rash decision" Taehyung said and mouthed 'sorry' to me.

"I am so excited to meet him. I am so happy for you!! Wait he isn't Ken right? " Jungkook asked.

"Oh is he? I think that too! " Everyone started murmuring and discussing among themselves.

Taehyung never liked how close Ken and Jin are. Here everyone  thinking that he is Jin hyung boyfriend.This whole thing is pissing him off now.

"Guys Ken is not my boyfriend. He is just my good friend...Let's eat breakfast. We have to catch flight too." I am angry with Taehyung. How could he just put me on spot like this. I am not going to talk to him.

Everyone started eating breakfast. Meanwhile,I pulled scarf out of my bag and put it around my neck to hide hickey.

Taehyung saw this and knew he is in for war. He is not going to let him put another hickey on his neck now.

Am I stupid or what?

Suga never said anything whole time. He was just looking at Taehyung and Jin. He knew something is going on between this two. It's not possible that Jin just revealed something so huge and Tae is so calm and composed about it. He should be how joonie is right now.

They went to airport. Taehyung tried to talk to me but I am just too much angry right now. We sit on our seats in plane.

"Hyung look like we have our seat side by side" Joon said with warm smile.

"Yeah" I replied and then start to push my seat backward to sleep.

Taehyung seat is behind me.

Taehyung messaged me "I am sorry. I am such a idiot. I just wanted you to confess in front of everyone that you have boyfriend. I shouldn't have done that.Sorryyyyy hyung. Please please please look at me"

I heared ping from my mobile. There is a message from Taehyung.I read it and realised I am just overreacting.

"Joon can you change seat with Taehyung. I want to talk to him about something" Jin requested him with pout.

"Ok ok. Anyway I am too tired to talk. I just want a seat to crash" Joon can't say no to this face.

Taehyung heard whole conversation and readily changed his seat. He whispered, "Saranghe Hyung"

I whispered back, "I like you too much. It's not fair. I can't even get angry at you. And no hickey from now's on"

Taehyung whispered back, "Whatttt!! Noo. They know now that you have boyfriend. It's not big deal now. Don't take you neck away from me please"

I whispered,"There are other body parts taehyung. Just don't put marks where they are visible"

Taehyung started pouting, "I am very sleepy. We will talk later".He closed his eyes and pretended like he is sleeping.

I am too tired to fight.I closed my eyes and instantly fall asleep.

Suga came from washroom and saw  Namjoon at Taehyung seat .Jimin and Jungkook are busy jn their own world.Jhope is sleeping  in his seat. Taehyung is sleeping with his head on Jin's shoulder and his hand holding Jin's hand. He pulled out one blanket and put it above them to protect their secret.And then get back to his seat beside Namjoon

Namjoon was staring outside of window. As soon as he heard some noise from besides him, he looked at him and asked,"Yoongi what do you think about Jin hyung's relationship? " He looked at Jin. Both might be really tired. They slept as soon as they stopped talking.

"I think it's none of our business"

Namjoon ignored his remark and started sharing his views."I think this relationship is not going to last. I mean we always are on tour or busy with work. We hardly spend any time free. No one in there right mind can tolerate this much distance. I don't get where he met this guy. That guy must be after Hyung money and fame.That guy-"

"I think we shouldn't judge him without even meeting him. I am happy  as long as hyung is happy. Let's just sleep. I am super tired"

Namjoon sighed and quietly said , "I just want this relationship to end".

Suga looked at them and murmured,

" I really hope there relationship last forever"