Confession

Mixed PoV :

"Interview ended... ".

Announcement made staff leave their room. Joon closed the door and just turn toward Jin and Taehyung.

" So what was all that? Don't bullshit and say that was some fanservice. Hyung I want to know truth now", Joon questioned both in firm voice.

"Hyung tell us truth. It's high time everyone should know", Jungkook asked me.

"We are dating ",Jin confessed in low voice. Taehyung is just looking at him.

Jimin snapped, "Whatttttttt???? You knew about this kookie?You never told me anything. But Tae you could have confessed while we were disclosing our relationship".Jimin is looking back and fro between Tae and Jin. He is so disappointed, angry and feeling betrayed.

We both are silent and looking at floor.

"That's there private life. It depends on them when, where and to whom they want to discuss their relationship", Jungkook dragged Jimin closer and put his head on his shoulder.

" Why you all are making fuss? It's their life. We should be happy and supportive. Also you all are dumb. They were flirting right in front of your face all the time. I mean I am not even shocked. I am really happy for you both".Yoongi give his best gummy smile.

"Ok.Wow.I feel dumb. But I have no complains. You are perfect for each other".Jhope went to their seats and hugged both of them.

RM just feel very disappointed with both especially hyung." We are not scolding you. Why are you guys are not speaking? Wait a minute hyung, he was the one who proposed you in Chicago. It all make sense now. That hickey. You two since then are extra close. Wow. Now I feel dumb".

Jin finally looked up."I am not good in discussing about my private life. Whether it's good or bad. It was my idea to not tell anyone. I thought it will give us privacy and time to be sure about each other. If we hadn't made this scene today, I don't know when I would have been ready to even confess all this in front of you. I know all this affect you too. I am really sorry for my selfishness.I should have share all this with you at dinner. It's my fault"

Taehyung put his hand in Jin's hand.
"I am sorry Hyung. I should have respected your decision. It's just seeing kookie and Jimin flirting with each other in front of everyone made me little bit jealous. I wanted to flaunt our connections too. I wanted to flaunt you. How romantic you are. How much you have done for me. But still I should have respected your decision".

Jin pulled Taehyung closer and pecked him on lips.

Jin shyly replied, "No more sorry. Well now we can gross them out with our PDA".

Taehyung straddle Jin waist,brought his face close and they both start to kiss each other without even stopping for breathing in between.

"Holy moly"

"My eyes my eyesssss.. "

"Ahmmm..."

"Helloo guysss everyone is still here. Helloooooo....".Jimin can't believe this two. All his anger dissipated. He just can't believe he never see this coming. Guess he was in his own bubble.

Everyone went out of room. All of them shocked with what they just saw.

"Never thought they would be so intense and open together".Jhope said with huge grin on his face.

" I know. God, faces Hyung was making while they were kissing. I should stop playing whole scene over and over again in my head".He can't believe he prayed to God to break them up in past. He is so happy for both of them. He is happy at least someone from outside is not with hyung. He need best in life and Taehyung is best. Guess I should move on now.

"I can't believe they are more gross than us. Kookie we should up are game".

That's all Jungkook needed to hear. He grasped his hair and brought their lips together. He pushed him toward wall. Jimin closed his eyes and put his hand around his neck.

"What is happening today? I feel super single now. Yoongi where are you going?? Let's hook up. Yaa I am not kidding.. Yoonngiii", Jhope keep shouting and following Yoongi .

RM just can't believe all the changes that are happening around him. Everyone is progressing in their personal as well as professional life.
I should also start dating.

Jin and Taehyung finally stopped making out.

Taehyung tried to speak while taking in air,"I think everyone left"

"Good.I was too embarrassed to face them today.I rather make out in front of them then talk about it. I think I have this hidden exhibitionist side. First beach thing and now this"

"Well we will discover more sides together. I always knew you are not a vanilla person"

A/N: Double update