Dom!Lucio x Reader *

Requested by: I forgot lol

Finally have some more energy to write. This one kind of jumps right in so warning ig?

Warning: Smut, Masochism/Sadism, Being used/ degradation

Word Count: 1,118

(Y/N) POV:

I worked in the palace for Lucio and Nadia. Their marriage was not for love, it was for political reasons. That is what broke my heart, I wish they could marry for love. Yet they couldn't they had their countries and people to look after.

Lucio had Vesuvia and Nadia had Prakra, along with her sisters. Lucio was by himself, I did not know if he had any family.

I was Lucio's mistress and I work here in the palace. I also do not sleep in the servants quarters, I sleep in Lucio's room with him and Nadia sleeps in her own room. Lucio had called me into our room, I did not know what he wanted from me.

"Yes, Lucio?"

"I need you."

"What?"

He came at me and stood right in front of me. "I need YOU."

I was still so confused what he meant, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him and he put his head in the crook of my neck. I felt his member press against me, and I moaned out. His breath on my neck made me giggle and moan at the same time.

He started to kiss my neck and moved slowly to my mouth. He kissed me slowly and I pushed away. "Who are you and what have you done with my Lucio?"

He laughed a deep hearty laugh. Still holding me close, by my hips against him. "Why do you say that?"

"My Lucio would never be this slow."

He got close to my ear, and whispered "Do you want me to take you roughly and quickly?"

"I don't care, just take me."

"Gladly."

His claw hand dug into my ass, and he pulled me to his bed. He threw me on his bed, and I bounced slightly up from the force on his bed. I giggled about the fact that I bounced up.

Lucio crawled on top of me and ripped my shirt off, he kissed my collarbone and slowly went further down my chest until he got to my bra. Lucio hated bras, but I needed the support that it gave me.

"What have I said about bras (Y/N)?"

"What have I told you about why I need it?"

"Touché."

He smiled down at me, and ripped my bra off because its Lucio and the man does not know the word patience I swear. Not only did he tear off my top and bra he also ripped his shirt off as well and I would have to fix it in the morning. He did not care about it either I swore.

He kissed my neck and I put my hands on his chest, and rubbed up and down his firm chest. He whispered in my ear "How hard do you want me to take you on this bed? Do you want to feel my hard cock in your tight little pussy, making you scream out my name?"

My back arched off of the bed pressing my chest into his own. He groaned into my ear as his hips dug close into my own and he felt my womanhood pressed against his own. "Use me as your bitch."

He pulled down on my chin,"Look at me, I want you on your knees pleasuring me and letting me use that tiny little mouth and throat." I sat up and got off of the side of the bed and on my knees, and opened my mouth so he could use it like he asked of me, "That is a good fucking girl." He thrusted his manhood into my mouth, as I wrapped my lips around it and sucked in my cheeks. I also used my tongue to suck around it like a lollipop, he put his human hand on my back of my head to push my head down on him.

I kept my hands on his thighs, so if I could tap his thighs if I needed to breathe. That sometimes did not help because Lucio was more focused on himself than myself or others.

He started to thrust in time while pushing my head down at the same time, his groans got louder as his head was thrown back. He was close to coming, as I felt his cock get even harder and the vine on the underside start to pulse. So I moved my hand from his thigh to his balls, as I lightly played and pushed against it. "Ohhhh Fuck." He pressed his cock even hoarder against my mouth, as he came into my mouth.

"Come up here." He grabbed under my armpits and pulled me back up onto his bed and kissed me, him tasting his cum in my mouth. He pushed me down on his bed, and took off my skirt. He kissed my hip bones, and looked up at me he put his mouth on my womanhood. He kitten licked my pussy, and lightly bit down my clit making my hips bounce upwards. My head was thrown backwards, he continued to lick me down there till I came on his tongue.

Since my skirt was off and so was his pants, he lined himself up with my entrance, "I hope you are ready."  He thrusted himself into me, and started off hard and fast. I put my hand on my mouth and he used one hand to hold my wrists above my head so I would not mute myself, and he used the other hand to hold one of my legs open wide. He went faster, on my pussy he sat up and used both hands to hold my legs open, which made it more pleasurable for the both of us. His thrusts got faster which meant that he was about to cum, so I scratched my hands down his back which I knew he loved. He fell down on me as he came and groaned into my neck, as his cock softened in me.

He slowly removed it as I hissed out, because it hurt a bit. He sat on the side of the bed, as I wrapped myself in his blanket as I turned away from him. I fell asleep, cold and naked knowing this hurts me more than it hurts him. I had to be the fool and fall in love with him knowing he could never love me and even if he loved me he was still the count and had a reputation to uphold.

I was such and idiot.