Asra x Chubby! Reader

This story has a happy ending I promise! :)...psst also if you like Star Wars I'm writing a Kylo Ren x reader Fanfic. You should check it out when it comes out.

You were always a bigger girl since you could remember, you did not know why you were bigger. You had been told that you just had big bones, that it was in your genetics that you would always be big. However, that didn't stop your boyfriend Asra from loving you.

Every day when you had a bad day about your size, he would always tell you that he loved you. He wasn't scared to show that out in public, especially now after defeating the devil and Lucio, where you had almost died a second time. Asra decided taht he would not hide his love for you anymore.

That was about three years ago, ever since then you still worked at the shop. Asra and yourself had become even more busy, people wanted to know their futures. Just because you were a magician did not mean you could tell the future. You had to explain that to quite a few people who came into your shop.

Then there was the few people who came in to know if you did potions, especially love potions. Asra had made you agree years ago that you would never do any love potion, they were dangerous. They could kill the other person, you would do love reading with your cards.

You would even sell them herbs to wear to attract the person of their attention but that was all you would do. If they wanted a love potion they would have to figure somewhere else to get it because it wouldn't be from Asra and you. Never ever. Right now, Asra was out on another spiritual journey so you had to run the shop by yourself.

Asra had been taking a lot more of them and you were scared that just meant that he was losing interest in you, you wouldn't be upset you just wish he would tell you how he was feeling. Tell you instead of keeping you in the dark, like he did all of those years ago.

Asra always told you it was for your protection, but now it just felt like he didn't care about you anymore. It felt as if he didn't love you anymore, you sighed as you made your way up the stairs to your shared bedroom. His side of the bed had been cold now for weeks, almost a month. You wish he would just come home, and hold you tight. Hold you against his chest, hold you, make your anxieties go away.

Kiss your head, as you listened to his heartbeat to fall asleep. Him lulling you to sleep by softly singing, him rubbing your hair and down your back. Him showing that he had loved you, you just wanted to feel that again. You cried yourself to sleep again, the third time that week.

He used to love you, but you knew that he no longer loved you. For who would love you? You drifted off into another dreamless sleep.

You had awoken when the sun was just barely over the horizon. Paining the sky's in Oranges and Pinks reminding you of Asra. You got dresssed quickly, and went to flip your sign to open the shop. You were wiping down the glass counter of Herbs as the door opened.

"Hello, wel-"

There he was. There was Asra, he looked darker like he had spent a long time in the sun. His eyes locked with your own and without thinking you had lunged onto him, you wrapped your arms tightly against his neck. You cried missing him, missing the other half to your heart.

Yet, you knew yours would be breaking tonight. He would tell you, that he was leaving permanently for a different person. Somewhere from where his family was, someone who wasn't you. Someone who didn't look like you. You did not care tho, you had the person who made you happy.

The person who once upon a time loved you so deeply that you became one soul in two different bodies, your other half literally. He was the night to your day, the moon to your sun, the happy to your sad. He was everything for you, and you would never love another like you loved him.

You were okay with that, as long as he was happy. That was all that mattered to you, that's how you knew you were in too deep. His lilac eyes, the same color as lavender had drawn you in. Relaxing you, bringing a sense of peace to your troubled soul.

He held your hand in his own, and held you even tighter against his own body. "Oh how I missed you (Y/N)."

"I missed you too, so much."

"Trust me I know I felt it."

That was one benefit of having the same soul, you could feel when the other was having a rough time. Now you usually couldn't tell the exact emotion, but it was the general sense of anxiety when the other was feeling negative and joy when the other was happy. Your connected hearts would always be a downfall to any thing that both of you tried to hide from each other.

It meant no one held secrets in this relationship since the defeat, and that was something you would always be greatful about. You felt his happiness from having you in his arms, maybe you were wrong. Maybe he still did love you, and was only trying to get stronger.

"Let's go on a date tonight."

You looked up at him, his white hair had gotten longer since he had been away. "Okay."

The night had been wonderful, and then he took you to the dock. A place you had loved to go, to see the moon's reflection on the water, the white light that had reminded you of Asra's white hair. Everything you saw reminded you of him, it was your way of seeing beauty in everything.

You stood at the end of the dock just staring into the water, yet you noticed that Asra wasn't standing next to you. Why would he stand next to you. You knew he loved you, so why wasn't he here with you. You turned around and saw Asra down on one knee, a ring box in his hand.

"(Y/N), you mean the world to me. You are my everything. You are the other half of my soul, my better half. My everything. You are the light to my darkness, you make me so happy a way I could never explain. When I hold you, I see a future with you. I see us having children of our own. Of having a family. So will you do me the honor and Marry Me?"

Your heart was so tight and the hot tears ran down your face. "A million times yes." You ran to him and tackled him to the ground, as you both cried. So happy that he loved you so much.

He had loved you, and had never stopped loving you, he put the ring on your hand and kissed you. So deeply, the kiss was full of passion. It was not rough, it was perfect as you two molded together to create one heart, one soul, one family.

The same heart, in two people, beating at the same time holding the same amount of passion. This was everything, you had  a perfect ending to your story. This was your life now.