Dom!Julian x Sub!Reader*

Sorry guys about how slow these updates are coming out. I've been working a lot and living at home which is a struggle for me to stay focused on one thing.

Requested by: Baku_Squadd

Prepare yourselves, this one is a long one and a good one. 

Word count: 1664

It was a normal day at the shop, or at least what normal for us is after defeating the devil.

The shop had become mine; Asra was in the palace with his parents and Muriel was always around him. I seriously think that Muriel and Asra were in a relationship.

Julian was always visiting me here at the shop and we were dating but we didn't live together since both of our businesses were next to each other.

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my eyes and a terrible accent. "Guess who."

"I don't know, the queen of England?"

"C'mon (Y/N)."

"Oh it's Prince Edward."

"You're no fun."

"I beg to differ." I went to boop his nose but he grabbed my wrist with his hand. "Don't."

"Oh is someone in their feels?"

I danced my fingers across his shoulders,"(Y/N) I said don't unless you want me to pin you down on your bed and make you scream my name?"

My face went as beat red as you could get, "What cat got your tongue?" I couldn't say anything so I tried to walk away. Key word being: tried.

Julian grabbed me and pulled me close into his chest,"Did I say you could leave baby girl?" My knees went weak when he said and did that.

I still pulled away from him and ran into my bedroom, Julain chased me into my bedroom. "Cmon love. Open the door."(VERONICA OPEN THE DOOR! Nobody? Just me? okay....)

"If I do I'll be in trouble."

"No you won't."

I open the door and then I was thrown on to my bed with a weight holding me down on my bed. It was Julian, I laid my head back down on the small full sized bed.

The bed struggled to hold both me and Julian in it on a good day because of Julian's pure height. His feet hung off the bed, while I fit in the bed easily. It was my bed after all not his. It was hilarious to watch him struggle to try to fit on my tiny bed.

"Can't breathe." I wheezed out, as this giant crushed me, "I'm so sorry sweetie." I couldn't help but to just stare at him, this man just went from straight domination to cute and submissive in a matter of seconds.

He went on his elbows, yet somehow his eyepatch had fallen off. I grabbed him by the cheeks and he looked at me with love in his eyes. "I love you so much." It just slipped out of my mouth before I realized, Julian sat on top of me and chuckled. He kissed my nose, "I love you too."

He then slowly moved down to my mouth, the taste of salty bitters on his tongue. Of course he was drinking that disgusting drink, that I could never like never in a million years would I like it. Our tongues fought each other, much like ourselves. The constant fight between his funny, goofy yet dominating personality and my own personality. 

He broke the kiss only to look down at me his once blue eyes almost black filled with the lust he has for only me, this is how I know that he was never going to cheat on me. I had him hooked on me, I was his drug and I was fine knowing that. If I was his drug that meant that he would always come back for me.