Asra x Shy!Male reader

This is a modern one shot

(Y/N) POV

There he was, he was so cool. A real ten in my opinion, he was so amazing while I just stood here staring at him like a creep. We both worked for the Mayor, we were both adults yet here I am, having a high school crush on my coworker.

He was talking to Portia. There was nothing wrong with her, in fact she so polite and kind. She was one of my best friends, but I don't know what him and her are doing so deep in conversion.

I decided to turn around before either Asra or Portia caught me, spying on them and being a creep. I was sure that Lucio or Nadia had some kind of work for me to do around the office or something.

Asra PoV

It was a normal day of working for the mayor, oh how I hated that man with a passion. However, I did not mind getting to work here because I got to know people like: Julian, Portia, and my favorite person (Y/N). He was so cute, and his shyness made him seem so innocent.

I know he has a crush on me, and it is not that hard to see it, he thought he was hiding it. He is honestly so adorable, I wanted to go talk to him about some paperwork that is due today before he leaves, but to also talk to him about the fact that I liked him back.

However as I walking Portia pulled me aside to talk to her. She needed to talk to me about her brother, Julian. Julian had done something stupid, and she needed my help to talk him out of it.

As well were talking, we were making fun of Julian. Portia was telling me stories of Julian used to be like. How he would do something dumb and then play it off.

As Portia and I were talking I saw (Y/N) out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't help but let my mind wander, I wondered what it would be like to hold him in arms, cuddle him after a long day of work, or even the occasional fuck.

However, before I could turn to talk to him he walked the opposite direction towards the mayors office. Damn it I lost my chance to talk to him again. I will get to talk to him at least one time today.

It's lunch time and I can see him. He's sitting all alone, and reading a book. Here was my chance, nobody else was around either of us. I started to make my way over to him, when I was pulled back by Julian.

Can these siblings figure anything out themselves?! I wanted to talk to (Y/N) and every time I start to make my way over to him one of them has to talk to me.

"Did you finish the reports?"
"Yes. Did you?"
"I didn't need to do them."
"Thats bullshit."
"It is what it is."
"Why do you even need to know?"
"Because Lucio made me check on everyone."

He left me after that...he needed to talk to me about that?! He could have talked to me any other time. I swear the universe doesn't want me to talk to (Y/N), I turned around and he was gone.

I groan out in frustration. It was only one thing that I wanted to do, I was starting to get angry. It took a lot to get me angry.

It was almost the end of the day, my chances were getting lower and lower by the hour. I go to his office, thank god he's in there. I knocked on his office door,"Asra! What are you doing here? Did I forget to turn in my reports? Is there a problem with the Mayor?-" He kept rambling on.

I walked over to him, god damn he was so adorable. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him. I pulled away, and he was so flustered it made me chuckle.

(Y/N) POV

I was about to pack up everything when I heard a knock on my door. I look up to see Asra standing there, oh no. My anxiety was rushing through my veins, why was he here?! He surely wasn't just here just to see me, he must have been sent here from Lucio.

I must have forgotten to do something. Was it the reports? It must have been my reports!

"Asra! What are you doing here? Did I forget to turn in my reports? Is there a problem with the Mayor?-" I wasn't looking up at him, I was too embarrassed to look up at him.

He grabbed my face with his hands and he kissed me! He fucking kissed me. Asra. My crush. He kissed me.

"You are so cute, when you blush." That in itself made me blush even more! I looked up at him, as my knees buckled underneath me. Asra caught me and held me close to him.

"I like you (Y/N). You are so unbelievablely cute, nice, and understanding. Can I call you mine?" He asked and held me close, I couldn't even say anything. I was struggling to wrap my mind around all of this. He hugged me, and I was so happy. I got my crush.