Chapter Three

Wattpad Estimated Reading Time: 3 Minutes

----------------------

The next thing she knows is that the plane bright lights are bringing her back o her reality. The next forty-five minutes are a blur as she waits for her luggage. As she walks out Burlington International Airport sliding doors she's hit with the brisk Vermont air. She couldn't help the shudder that ran down her spine as she ordered an Uber.

Green Screen Man

landed safely heading to

mama's house

lyk when i get there

thanks for letting me

know

glad u had a safe

flight

Ash puts her phone away as she gets a notification from Uber, letting her know that her ride was waiting for her along with the model of the car and the driver's name. (don't know if that's right info, I tired and I haven't used Uber). The driver gets out and opens the trunk for her and she places her suitcase in gently as to respect the owner's property.

"Do you care what music is playing?" the driver asks as they get in the car.

"Anything besides country works with me and something that would, preferable, not put me to sleep," Ash says, looking out the window. She can see the driver nod in her peripheral they start the music before pulling away from the airport. Lucky for Ash, her mama's house was only forty minutes away. She spent this time checking the messages that she had received from her friends while she was still in Florida.

Memory Boy

hey i hope everything is

good lmk if u need help

Sad Music Boy

Was watching your stream

I'm here if you want

to talk

Simp Worthy Woman

Hey sending all my

love and support! <3

Bee Boy

I don't like giving hugs

but i'd give you one if

you need one

Ash couldn't help but smile at her friend's support, she always felt loved around them. She wished she could reassure them that she was doing fine but, at the moment, she had to focus on herself and her new baby sister and she's sure that Clay would fill them in if she asked him to.

She decided to scroll through Twitter and a bit of Instagram. There some tweets and posts breaking down her actions in the last minute of the stream. There were also some stream highlights ranging from Dream and Wojtek flirting to Ranboo funny moments to clutch moments. Ash smiled at Ranboo's entertainment when she had to go take the call.

What felt like an eon later, the driver informed Ash that they arrived. She smiled and got out of the car the driver following shortly after to help with the trunk.

"Thank you," She smiles as the driver hands Ash her suitcase. "I'll give you five stars." Ash finishes as the driver nods. She appraoches the house with a deep sigh.

She was hoping to be back here on better terms but things typically never go as planned. She pulls out her keys and jopes that the lock haven't changed. Lucky enough for her, mama hadn't changed it, maybe she'd been waiting for Ash to come home. She shook her head, refocusing on finding a place to sleep.

After taking a walk through the house Ash pulled out her phone and texted Clay

Green Screen Man

made it to the house

gonna go pass out

poggers

thanks for letting me know

Imma go sleep now

can we sleep on call

together

yeah give me a sec

A minute later, a sleepy Clay appears on her screen and she can't help the smile that spreads across her face as she lays done on the couch.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" Clay asks with a yawn as he turns off his light.

"Because when I went to my room it was turned into a nursery," Ash mutters, shifting, trying to get comfortable.

"What about your mom's room?" He mutter smoshing his face into the pillow. Ash couldn't help the butterflies or the smile that spread across her face at sleepy Clay.

"It felt wrong, I'm going to fix up the guest room tomorrow, hopefully, after I pick up the baby," sh explains.

"Does said baby still not have a name?"

"As far as I'm aware."

"You could say her names not found," Clay chuckles.

"Are you a Georgenotfound simp? Because if I were there I would through a pillow at you," Ash yawns.

"Maybe I am," Clay chuckles.

Theres a minute silence so Clay turns his attention back to Ash to see she fast asleep. He wasn't too surprised it was a long day and was just about three am wihen they'd started the FaceTime. He sits and just takes in how peaceful she looks in this moment versus almost eleven hours ago when she'd just learned about the situation she was put in. He fel asleep moments later Ash's steady breaths. 

--------------------

[804 Words]

This is a shorter chapter but the next chapter should be longer. Thanks for the comments and votes!

How will the meeting with namenotfound go?