Chapter Thirteen

Wattpad Estimated Reading Time: 6 Minutes

----------------------

Their peace was interrupted by the front door banging open followed by hurried footfalls, "I had to hear it from Nick! Nick of all people!" A girl shouted as she approached the kitchen.

"Distra, shhhh, you're going to scare Evie," Clay says, standing up to give his sister a hug as she appears in the doorway.

"Wait they're here? Let go I wanna see the baby," Drista says, smacking Clay's back.

"Aww come on give your big brother a hug," He says, shaking her slightly in the hug.

"Let go Piss boy," Distra says, whacking his arms.

"Did Sap tell you to call me that?"

"No it was Tommy," Distra laughs as Clay lets her go. "Hey, Ash, love you but where the child?"

"Are you blind?" Clay wheezes.

"Shut up, Piss boy," Distra says, kneeling in front of the swing.

"Hello, Distra, it's been a minute since you've been over." Ash giggles.

"Speaking of that, how'd you get over? Also want something to drink?" Clay asks heading further into the kitchen.

"Apple juice please, also mom dropped me off. She said she texted you but you weren't live and you didn't respond so she dropped me off," Distra explains. "Can I hold her?"

"Sure, once you finish your drink then we can go sit in the living room," Ash says, standing. "I actually have to make a bottle real quick, would you like to feed her?"

"Can I really," Distra says, quickly jumping to her from where she had been kneeling in front of Evelyn.

"Yep," Ash smiles before walking away to prepare the bottle.

"So did Nick really snitch on me?" Clay asks as he puts her cup of apple juice on the island.

"Yeah, he asked for baby content, so I called him an idiot. Then he explained how you have a child with Ash. Also, I'm going to be the best aunt, our sister can be second best I guess," Distra finished before picking up her cup and taking a couple of sips. "I didn't even realize that you and Ash were dating, never mind serious enough to have a child. OOOh I was watching her stream when she ended really quick is that when Eve was born?"

Clay hears Ash laughing her ass off just a little bit away. Clay wheezes along with Ash his face becoming bright red before saying, "oh my god is that what Nick told you? Or is that what you came up with?"

"Oh I know the story but I wanted to see your reaction," Distra pauses, drinking the rest of her glass before a huge shit-eating grin spreads across her face. "You guys are finally dating."

"What do you mean 'finally'?" Ash says, reappearing by the island with Eve's newly made bottle.

"Clayton has been in love with you since you met," Distra laughs, taking the bottle from Ash's hand. Ash's face matches Distra as she leans to kiss Clay on the cheek.

"I can't believe you would tell her that," Clay says, burying his face in his hands, his ear are bright red in embarrassment.

"You're adorable when you're embarrassed," Ash whispers in his ear before standing upright. "Come on, Distra, I'll teach you how to feed Eve." She unbuckles Eve from the swing before Distra and her walk over to the living room. After Eve and Distra are comfortable, Ash takes a seat beside them. "You can still be her aunt if you want, even if your brother and weren't dating I would've offered you that position. You'll have to fight out best aunt title with Niki tho."