Chapter 8. Twin Dragons Event

Alot of time has passed, y/n was already on level 76 and was clearing the lower parts of dungeon floor 73 as Christimas eve was passing.

Y/n suddenly gets a message and clicks on it.

Info:"limited only to fifty players, king of camelot gear and the sword prototype of excalibur, you have been chosen and forty nine other people to participate in the twin dragons event. The bosses will be the dragons draig' and al'bion."

Y/n:"woah, dragons huh...."

Info:"once you win, you will receive a unique skill only obtained here in this event if you decide to join in then good luck player!"

Y/n:"woah, im definitely joining in!"

Y/n then went a break for the teleporter, once there he teleports to the designated location for the battle which was on floor 26.

Y/n:"floor 26 huh?"

Suddenly y/n hears a huge roar in the distance and sees flame bursting from inside the mountains.

Y/n:"that must be the location!"

Immediately y/n ran towards the direction of the mountain, once there he sees players battling it out with each other. For the twin bosses.

So y/n decded to find another route, once he does he immediately ran towards the twin bosses.

Few minutes later, the sound of Flames and thunder hitting the ground. Then they appeared.

Draig' of flame

Al'bion of thunder

The two event bosses showed themselves, immediately y/n spared no quarter he uses his unique skill mana burst which immediately impacts the twin dragons making their health drop to fifty.

Y/n then replaces his sword and ran towards the bosses, the two fired the breath attacks fire and thunder mixed creating a huge explosion. Y/n was not affected of this he slid on the ground and was now directly below al'bion.

Y/n drives his sword straight towards al'bion's heart killing the boss,draig was next.

Y/n saw the dragon as it readied another flame breath attack. Y/n took cover and let it pass once it did he charges in delivering combos after combos toward the dragon's body.

Draig' roared and summoned flames around them, they were now surrounded by a ring of fire. Y/n took this opportunity to release another mana burst straight into draig's tail slicing it off.

Draig:"roar!!!!!"

As it roar meteors started falling from the sky, but y/n knew it was his win now. Draig was bleeding beacause of his cut on his tail.

Y/n dodged each meteor in quick succession, as he grabbed another sword from his inventory that's when suddenly the sound of like a glass shattering.

Y/n won, the event items was then immediately given to y/n.

Y/n:"woah...."

He starts equiping them and reads information about the gear.

Info:"armor of the lion king, unique skill blessing of the dragons. If the player Activates this skill Any allies within its area of effect six hundred meter radius, Will be granted their attack capacity increased by 50 percent.

Y/n:"hmm, sounds kinda op hahhaha..."

He then read the info on his sword.

Info:"prototype sword excalibur, the orginal excalibur meant to be but was stolen by the twin dragons Unique skill seal release it's a skill when activated the sword glows a yellow light when released a huge power will burst forth

Y/n:" that's like mana burst but more destructive, holy crap!"

Y/n then equips all his gear.

Y/n:"damn son, i gotta say this looks good on me!"

Y/n then teleport to floor 50 and went straight to a hidden labyrinth, he then cleared the entire labyrinth in under just 20 minutes.

Y/n:"hahahhaha, take that sao! I cleared an entire labyrinth in under 20 minutes!! Ahhahaha!"

Y/n was overjoyed, maybe a bit to much.

Timeskip...

Two days have passed and y/n has. Not been on the frontlines, not beacause of his new gear but beacause of a rumor he heard.

Flashback...

Y/n unequipped his gear when he was at town in floor 50 he heard a couple of players said.

Player:"hey have you heard, it turns out it wasn't the frontline players that has been clearing the floors from floor 2 towards floor 25."

Player 2:"wait really, then who?"

Player:"well two days ago the twin dragon event was held right? Well fifty players were invited but only one won."

Player2:"wait really who was it?"

Player:"i don't know, Noone does even the information brokers don't. Anyways people said the same guys was the one clearing all those floors..."

Player2:"what?! That's so incredible!"

Player:"yeah and they said he wore white armor with blue pigments and blue hood."

Player2:"so Noone nows who he is?"

Player:"yeah! I hope he wins the game for us, or he joined the frontline players that would increase our floor clearing speed huh.."

Flashback done...

Y/n:"shit everyone knows now, it's gonna get dangerous. Crap! Well.... It's no matter i guess Argo did tell me that people will find out sooner or later..."

Y/n then sighed and he went to his bed and laid down.

Y/n:"maybe i will join the frontline players, i need to rekindle my friendship with kirito.... Haaa~ how long has it been... Six years? I've lost track already beacause of rushing floor 2 towards floor 25. Man that was hard defeating all those bosses all by myself..... Maybe i will join them. "

Y/n then turned off the lights and went straight to sleep.
______________________________________
How is it going everyone! I hope your liking this book so far... Also the arts i used on this chapter doesn't belong to me i just got them from google.....

Anyways if you liked what you read consider voting or if not. I won't push you...

Also do follow me, i will keep on posting books like this. If a book does well i might consider a season 2.....
__