Chapter 10.lisbeth

The sounds of metal being hit by a hammer again and again, then suddenly it stopped.

A girl picks up a sword from and anvil and holds it tight.

???:"hmmm, not yet..."

Suddenly the sound of bells ringing.

???:"coming!"

The girl remove's her gloves and places them on a table and opened a door.

Lisbeth:"welcome to my shop, how can i help you?"

Kirito:"ahh.. Well, i would like a sword please something to match the strength of this one or stronger."

Kirito pulls out his sword and places it on the glass counter top, lisbeth picks it up and presses the examine button. Seconds later the name shows.

Lisbeth:"ehh! This is an elucidator a rare boss drop weapon. H-how did you get this?"

Kirito:"like you said it was from a boss drop."

Lisbeth:"ok then."

She puts elucidator back on the counter and picks up another sword from her sword rack.

Lisbeth:"alright, this is my best sword."

She places it on the counter and kirito looks at it before asking lisbeth permission to pick it up, kirito then holds it and swings it around.

Kirito:"hmmmm, well it's light."

Lisbeth:"yes, it is made from lightweight metal ore."

Kirito:"can i try it out?"

Kirito then holds his elucidator on the left while lisbeth's sword on his right.

Lisbeth:"but what if you sword breaks? I won't compensate for it!"

Kirito:"it's ok."

He then swings, the sound of metal hitting each other and then the sound of metal splitting apart.

Lisbeth was in shock as she saw her sword snapped in half, kirito stares at her.

Lisbeth:"no!!!!"

Lisbeth grabs the shard of the broken sword as she shed tears for its unfortunate breaking.

Kirito:"i-im sorry, i didn't mean it."

Lisbeth stands up and faces him.

Lisbeth:"you broke my finest piece, your going to compensate for it!"

Kirito sighs and said.

Kirito:"what do i need to do?"

Lisbeth:"i heard that there was a dragon on floor that eats rare metals your going to help me with that, and just so we're clear i could forge top notch swords alright!"

Kirito:"h-hey i never said-"

Lisbeth:"you will come right?!"

Kirito:"y-yeah i will...."

Lisbeth:"for now we are partners!"

Kirito:"well if we're gonna do this, im gonna have to ask someone who has experience fighting a dragon."

Lisbeth:"do what you must, just show up ok!"

Kirito nodded

Timeskip...

Lisbeth:"achoo* i-i didn't expect floor fifty five to be an ice and snow area...."

Kirito:"well do you have and extra layer of clothing?"