Chapter 1-Now

I was never the one to be lucky with boys. But I had definitely been more than lucky to be with the man I'm with now...

*~*~*~*~*

I couldn't feel anything. What was happening. Was I in heaven? Where's Harry? Oh god. Harry. Does he know where I am. I hope he does...

2 hours earlier

I looked at my watch. 10:34PM

"Can flight 237 to London, Heathrow Airport please board the plane" the intercom screamed through the echoey room. I couldn't wait. I was going to see Harry, Harry Styles my boyfriend of 2 years. I haven't seen him in 5 months.

I quickly scurried to the boarding lady handing her my ticket.

"Welcome to Miami Airlines please have a safe flight and enjoy your journey" she said a little too happily.

What a fun 9 hours this will be. Note the sarcasm.

I entered the plane, Harry had bought me first class, of course. I told him I could buy the ticket myself but he insisted.

I found my bed/room. Bay 6A. I put my hand luggage in the shelf above my head and got myself comfy in the bay. I fastened my seatbelt and the normal speech the crew spoke came through the intercom.

"Welcome to Miami Airlines"

Sounds overly happy like the girl at the boarding stand.

(skip seatbelt/safety instructions)

"You are in safe hands of Pilot James so prepare for take off within the next five minutes, enjoy your flight!"

With that she stopped talking. I pulled my phone out and text Harry.

To: HarryBoo<3

Just boarded and taking off in five minutes ill see you in 9 hours? Ish

Anyways talk later have to turn my phone off love you loads baby can't wait to see you mwahh EleanorBoo x

Sent.

I layed my head down on the pillow and started to drift off. I was awoken 3 minutes later by a text from Harry.

From:HarryBoo<3

Good and have a safe flight boo! I can't wait to spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend! 9 hours baby that's all, 9 hours...;)HarryBoo x

9 hours played on my mind until I was drawn out of my thoughts by another intercom call.

"We are commencing take off"

Where's the way to put it?

I hated flying.

I've had this fear all my life. I just really don't enjoy them. I get nervous and worried for no reason. I checked my watch again. 11:26PM.

I heard the engines of the plane getting louder and louder. These things scare me.

I looked out the window and seen us slowly starting to move. I took a deep breath.

The plane picked up speed quickly and was going fast, real fast.

All of a sudden the plane came off the ground. We were in the air. Phew.

The plane started dropping. Then picking itself back up. I gripped my phone hard, being the only thing hard I could grab onto.

I calmed down and thought I should get some rest so I laid down and closed my eyes. Drifting off into a deep sleep...

40 mins later...

I was awoken by ear piercing screams.

What the?

I sat up but was hit in the face by an oxygen mask. No.

I felt weird. All hot and sweaty. I looked around, all I seen was...

Walls torn apart. Beds everywhere. Luggage scattered everywhere. Then it hit me. We had crashed. I looked out of the window and seen fire brigade and police men quickly rushing away from the scene. Wait, what?

Running away? It doesn't make sense?

I decided to get up and look for help. That's when I seen it about 40m away from me. The engine. On fire.

I scrambled over the wreckage and started running. Running furthest away as possible. A high pitch spinning noise was growing louder and higher. I looked back. It was the engine making those noises

All of a sudden the engine disappeared.

It exploded.

I ducked on the floor and shards of metal flew everywhere.

Next thing I seen was blood. From the side of my stomach. I screamed in pain.

Next thing I knew.

Black.

*~*~*~*~*

All I could think of right now was Harry. Was I dead right now?

Was I alive?

Am I in heaven?

Where's Harry?

Does he know I've been in a plane crash?

If I was dead, or dying I wanted to remember things first. Before I disappeared for good.

I wanted to remember my past.

When I met Harry.

I met him when...

*~*~*~*~*

Authors Note;

Hey so good for first chapter yeah?

Updated: 11/01/12

5 votes for the next chapter...;)