Chapter 5- Now

Authors Note:

I have had a little bit of writers block but this chapters like another filler too. Oh well.

Its quite short but most of my chapters will be, dont be mad pweaseeeeee:(

Here it is:D

Eleanors POV

"Eleanor? Can you remember what happened?"

"I think so?"

"You were in a plane crash hunny"

I blinked a few times before replying.

"Oh"

He stared at me.

"Eleanor, did you know that you're 3 months pregnant?"

I knew but I couldn't exactly be like yeah. When I was a ghost I read my documents and came across it. I put a surprised/happy face on.

"Wow, oh my god, I was not expecting that!"

Niall smiled at me. "I'm so happy for you guys, it's just a shame you and Harry are the last people to find out even though it's your kid"

"Yeah" I dragged.

We sat their in a silence that was rather comfortable. I stared at the blank wall, thinking about all me and Harry have been through together. How our relationship stayed strong at the worst of times.This was one of them. 

"Niall, can I go see Harry?"

He had sorrow in his eyes.  "I don't think you would want too..."

"What, why?"

He stared at his hands and mumbled something. 

"Pardon?"

"I said he's not in a good state right now"

I suddenly became worried. What does he mean? A calm, familiar voice interrupted my thoughts. "Eleanor, I'm fine, don't get too worried, I'll be with you soon, okay? I love you Boo" I smiled. I felt a cold patch on my forehead. He'd kissed my forehead. I love you Harry so much, I don't know what I would do without you. 

"Eleanor..."

I looked at Niall who seemed somewhat nervous. 

"Yeah?" I answered confused on what he was going to say.

"You know if Harry doesn't..." I cut him off.

"Harry will." 

"No but..."  I cut him off yet again.

"He will, okay?"

"Will you stop been stubborn and listen to me!" 

I shut up.

"Thankyou! Now if Harry doesn't make it...  i'm here for you and always will be"

"Niall I don't know if Harry would want that, after what you did..."

"I know and i'm really sorry, he has to forgive me, it wasn't my fault Eleanor"

"Yes it was Niall!" 

Our voices were becoming louder and louder.

"Eleanor, listen to me, it was not. my. fault." he spoke with gritted teeth. 

"Niall Horan, do not lie to me or Harry, you nearly ruined our relationship, not do not deny this, Harry will not just forgive you with a click of fingers Niall, what you did scarred our relationship, it's not just something we can forget!" I shouted.

"You know what Eleanor! Fuck you!" he shouted. 

"Excuse me!" I stood up and got out of bed, struggling to stand alone.

"I said Fuck you." he spat. 

I slapped him, real hard. It hurt my hand and wrist alot. 

"Don't you ever, ever try and contact me again Niall. Our friendship means nothing to me anymore. You messed up too many times. This is your fault Niall! Just like how you caused me and Harry to have our first proper argument. I hope you are proud. Proud of how your jealousy has overcome you." I spat back. He looked speechless.

"Jealousy? Jealousy! Is this what you call it now? Huh!" Niall shouted in my face. I didn't like this side of Niall. It scared me. He has hit someone when he was angry before. His ex girlfriend. Kayleigh. They had a row and he lashed out on her. They havn't contacted since. Thoughts crossed my mind. Niall would never hit me, right?

"What you gonna do? Hit me? Like you did to Kayleigh!" 

"Don't you dare Eleanor." 

"What? Why? Why not? Huh! Give me one reason."

"Because"

"Because, why?"

"Because"

"Because, why?"

"BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I WILL HIT YOU."

Woah. 

What.

"Excuse me?"

"Eleanor, just please, don't" 

"Did you really just say that?"

"Eleanor don't"

"I can't believe you Niall. I really can't"

"ELEANOR I SAID DON'T!" His hand raised to his head and came back down. A stinging instantly spread across my cheek. He didn't. He didn't. My eyes began to water. Niall. Had. Just. Slapped me.He hadn't. I looked up at him. His face filled with rage. The tears I had been holding back started to fall freely. His cold hard stare had softened. "Eleanor i'm sorry-"

"Save it."

He went to say something. 

"I  think it's best if you leave" I snapped. 

"Yeah..."

I stared at the wall. I was pulled out of my thoughts when about 6 doctors ran past my room. Niall looked around startled. Louis burst through the door out of breath. 

"Niall... it's Harry..."

3 votes for the next chappy:D