Chapter 2- Past

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

My life was truly amazing, I wake up next to my sexy ...  Alarm clock. 

Yeah, I dont have a boyfriend, but I guess I just haven't met the right man yet? I sat up from my queen bed. I live with my best friends, Courtney, Paige and Amy. They start work way later than me. I just work in a stupid coffee shop, that will get me no where in life, so my life pretty much sucks. But if i'm late for work so will my paycheck.

I hopped out of bed and gathered my clothes for today. A cream dope jumper, Black skinnies and some black converse. I walked into our bathroom and turned on the shower. I layed my clothes over the toilet and hopped into the shower. I let the warm water run over my body. Relaxing my muscles. I grabbed some shampoo and started rubbing it into my hair. I started to sing quietly. I've been told all my life that I have a really good singing voice. Ive just never really came around to using it. I sighed. I rinsed the shampoo off and applied conditioner. Will I ever become somebody other than a nobody...

After I had washed the conditioner off, washed my body and shaved my armpits&legs, i hopped out of the shower. I dried my hair and decided i'm going to straighten it today, not just leave it up in a messy bun. I put my clothes on along with my shoes then started on my makeup. I put a light coat of foundation on and some eyeliner that was winged at the end. I added some pale pink lipstick then sprayed some Chanel perfume over myself. I done a quick look over in the mirror and I looked presentable. I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. I climbed in my White Audi TT and drove to work.

*~*~*~*~*

I arrived at work 3 minutes before 8, luckily. I strolled in and went straight to the back room. I grabbed my apron and went back to the serving bar to serve some customers. An old woman stood first in the que. "Hello there, what would you like from Starbucks today?" She looked at me and stared for a moment. "A regular cappuccino take out and my gosh are you pretty, your man must sure be lucky" I smiled at her comment and replayed the last words in my head. Your man must sure be lucky. How embarrasing? I dont have a man. Cringe walk. "A regular cappuccino coming up! and  thankyou,unfortunately I don't have a man" I laughed along with it so there was no arkwardness. "Thankyou and oh hunny,he's on his way, trust me I know it, he's waiting just like you are." I thought about her words. "I really do hope he's half decent after i've waited this long!" I laughed while putting a lid on her take out cappuccino. She laughed too. She paid and I returned her change. "Have a good day Ma'am" I smiled at her. Her eyes moved to my name tag." Have a good day Eleanor!"

*~*~*~*~*

The rest of the day wasn't that busy. Right now I was leaning on the counter half asleep. The bell  above the door rang as a customer walked in. I didn't have any energy to move. I stayed there for a while until there was a deep cough above me. I looked up to be met with stunning green eyes. I stared for a while until he coughed again. How embarrasing. "Sorry about that, just abit energy-less" he let out a deep chuckle. His hair was in tightish but tamed curls. "Well Hello, I'm Harry" he introduced himself with a charming smile. "Hi, i-i'm Eleanor, Nice to meet you Harry" i introduced myself trying not to sound like I was on drugs. Oh god. What if he thinks I am? He's not replying? Just staring? Oh god Eleanor look what youv'e- "Nice to meet you too Eleanor, would you like to join me for coffee, it's not that busy I see?" he moved his hand and gestured to the rest of the cafe that was empty. "Why not?" I turned around then stopped. I turned back around. "What would you like sir - Harry I mean?" "I'll have a hot chocolate and whatever you would like?" I started to make 2 hot chocolates. He handed me a 10 pound note. I grabbed it and slipped it in his blazer pocket. I leaned closer and whispered. "This is on the house, don't tell my boss, remember, shhhh" He laughed at my remark. Yes I am crazy. SHHH! too! I grabbed the hot chocolates and went to sit down across from Harry. I handed him his hot chocolate and stared into his eyes then back at my hot chocolate. For about a minute I was comparing his hair colour to my hot chocolate. He stared at my face while I did this. "Harry, did you know your hair is hot chocolate colour?" He laughed. "No, but I guess I do now!"

We sat and talked like this for a few hours. Getting to know eachother. With me popping up and down a couple of times to serve the few customers wewere recieving. I learned that Harry lives right here in Holmes Chapel. Not far from mine, Courtney, Paige and Amys house. How fortunate. 

*~*~*~*~*

Me and Harry exchanged numbers and returned to our homes. I walked into the house and was immediately pounced on by my 3 favourite girls in the world. "Tell us about your new man!" Courtney  asked me straight away. "How did you know?" I questioned her. "1. because i'm a smart cookie! 2.because normally your straight home after your shift and 3. you never even stay after a shift with us so it's obviously someone special!" she said with only taking a few breaths in that long speech. "Well I think I just met the love of my life..."

*~*~*~*~*

Tell me what you think of this chapter?

5 votes for the next chapter!

Vote/Comment!

~Jordan