Chapter 6- Past

Eleanor's POV

BEEP... BEEP...BE-

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock and pulled the duvet back over my head. 5 more minutes. I closed my eyes and sleep overtook me.

'She captures her reflection when he throws her mirror to the floor...

Her image is distorted screaming is it worth it anymore...'

I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone not checking caller ID. I rubbed my eyes while pressing accept.

"Hello" I sleepily mumbled.

"Where are you! I've been calling your for an hour! It's past 10am! Your shift started 2 hours ago Eleanor!" My boss angrily shouted down the phone. Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"I'm really sorry Rick, i'll be in soon as!"

"That better be soon Eleanor, I'm warning you!"

"Ugh okay, bye." I put the phone down. Rick doesn't really like me. But it doesn't show much does it? *note the sarcasm*

Ill have to grab a shower when I come home then. Ugh. I walked over to my wardrobe and scanned through my clothes.

I grabbed my light blue denim shirt and some aqua skinnies. I grabbed my low white converse and my cream/aqua/brown bag. I walked into the bathroom and layed them over the toilet. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then started applying my foundation. I blended it in the added winged liquid eyeliner to my top lid. I applied some pencil eyeliner underneath my eye. I added a small amount of blusher with some natural lip stick. I put my clothes on and added a bracelet Harry bought me. He's a cutie. It's been 3 weeks since we started dating. Wooooo. I slipped my converse on and sprayed my perfume on me. I put the perfume in the bag along with me iPhone, iPod, earphones, house keys and lipstick. I pulled my hair up into a scruffy/loose ponytail.

I headed downstairs to see Jordan and Courtney watching TV. They've grown really close since she moved in. They have the same fun,hyper personalities, so that explains a lot.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and walked past the girls sharing a few goodbyes before walking to work. I pulled my iPod out and put my earphones in scrolling through some songs. I came across The Pretty Reckless - Miss Nothing. I clicked on it and listened to the lyrics. I've become a fan of this band recently. I seen work in the distance and sighed at how I'm not going to get anywhere in life.

I opened the door and a strong smell of coffee attacked my nose. Mmm. Hannah, another worker who is actually nice to me, was stood at the counter with a small plastered on her face.

"Hey Eleanor!"

"Hello Hannah!"

"Rick was pissed of this morning..."

"Yeahh... I noticed"

I walked in the back room and hung my bag on the peg and grabbed my apron. I pinned my name tag on and put my phone in my pocket.

"So Eleanor anymore news with Harry!"

"Just being his usual charming self!"

Harry is utterly amazing and sweet. He treats me with so much respect, and I love him for that. Me and Harry met for a reason. Either a blessing or a lesson. People say you only fall in love once but everytime I see him I fall in love all over again...

I was snapped out my thoughts when a customer arrived at the counter. Oh god why am I laying on the counter again. I guess I just? Layed down? I looked up to some green eyes. Not just any green eyes. His green eyes.