🎈🎁 Important Author's Note 🎁🎈

Hi everyone! I know that I've been gone for quite a while, but even through my absence this book has grown so much and I would like to thank all of my readers, new and old for giving this book so much love. Thank you all for your patience and understanding! ❤❤💖💓💖❤❤❤💗❤💝💝💝❣❣💞❣💞💞💟💞💗💗💘❤💜💙💜💙💚💙💙💛💛❤💖

Now I'm sure that most of you are wondering if I'm leaving without completing this book or if I'm updating. This answer is yes I will be updating very soon, I just have some minor errors to fix in the previous chapters, nothing major to affect the story though. However I would like to change the pictures that I have of the zodiac signs to new ones and I wanted know if you guys would like that or if y'all are good with the ones I have right now. I would also like to change the cover of this book to a new one with all the zodiacs on the cover so please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments, it would be very nice to know what my readers think!

Also I know that some of you all are confused about the Pisces situation, the reason I made her like that is because in most zodiac books that I've read, (even the ones where Pisces is a boy) Pisces is portrayed as the sweet, innocent one who can do no harm, so I decided that I wanted to show a different version of Pisces, but don't worry all will be revealed later on in this book so stay tuned to find out!

~ Love,
   Ariel ♡