~•6•~

Gemini's P.O.V.

When our little break ended we all headed back to school and started preparing for our next class Mind Control. Pisces' mom , Eridanus , walked in with a smug look on her face , and was glaring at Capricorn and Scorpio who were sitting together , uh oh , that's not good.

 Pisces' mom , Eridanus , walked in with a smug look on her face , and was glaring at Capricorn and Scorpio who were sitting together , uh oh , that's not good

" Listen up kids , you are going to give me your undivided attention and listen to everything I say. You will not question me because I know everything and you all know nothing. Capricorn get your things and come sit next to Leo up front. Pisces , honey , you go sit next to Scorpio." Eridanus said sternly. Damn , what I wouldn't give to sit next to Pisces right now!

After one exhausting , aggravating , tretcherous hour with Pisces' mother , only three of us discovered Mind Control as one of our powers , Capricorn , Cancer and Scorpio. This was Capricorn's third power! Damn that girl really is amazing! It was also Cancer as well as Scorpio's second power.

When Eridanus stomped out of class annoyed , aggravated and angry , Capricorn pulled Cancer to the corner of the classroom and told her something. When they returned to the rest of the group they both used mind control on Taurus and Leo so that they would kiss each other. By the time they realized what was going on Taurus was a blushing mess and Leo looked as if he died and came back to life , but Leo grabbed her cheek and kissed her again , for himself this time.

" Taurus , I've loved you since we're were 400 , will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" Leo asked Taurus when they parted.

" YES!" Taurus said as she kissed him again.

" Aww , very sweet kids , but can we save the PDA until lunch?" Scorpio's mom , Serpens , said while leaning against the door frame.

" MOM!?!?!" Scorpio said as he mouth basically fell to the floor.

" Close your mouth honey , you'll catch flies." Serpens said as she closed her son's mouth for him , " C'mon kids , get your stuff and follow me to the gym."

We all followed Serpens to the gym where she explained that this was our fourth class , Super Strength. I honestly didn't expect that to be one of our classes but what the heck , let's give it a try!

After an hour of lifting heavy objects , all of the boys and Taurus discovered Super Strength as one of our powers. It was Scorpio's third , Aquarius' and Leo's first and Aires' , Sagittarius' , Taurus' as well as my second power. When Serpens left the gym , Scorpio approached Capricorn but she walked away. Now that I think about it , they haven't spoken to each other since Mind Control class when Pisces' mom moved them. I guess she was just mad because Scorpio and Pisces were hitting it off.

" Hey Capri! Are you okay?"  Scorpio asked as he touched Capricorn's shoulder.

" Don't touch me Scorpio. Why don't you go ask your new girlfriend how she's feeling!" Capri said as she raised her voice.

" What are you talking about?" Scorpio asked clearly confused.

" Don't play dumb! She told me that you asked her to be your girlfriend on the way to the gym!" Capricorn said with tears in her eyes.

" But I didn't-

" Don't Scorpio , just don't. Go be with your new girlfriend and leave me alone , just forget that I ever existed!" Capricorn said as she ran out of the gym crying with Taurus and Cancer running after her.

Well , there goes my chances with Pisces.................